News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

'Allo 'Allo

Started by Jack Frost, March 15, 2013, 12:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Frost

I'm you weird story of a nerdy, informed kid with socially conservative parents in a rural area and I've just been looking for places where I can talk to be people. Most of my real friends are on the internet and being on what looks like a pretty progressive forums might make me feel in a community.

the_antithesis

stromboli

Welcome. There are many like you here.

Farroc

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological diversity will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

/end transmission
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Plu

Welcome aboard :) Don't run away after your first post xD

Jason78

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Brian37

NERDS NERDS! Oh wait, I am into a band that broke up in the early 80s and was the brunt of the disco revolt.........nothing to see here....keep moving.

Now you want to see what a nerd is? Just wait for the anti ABBA comments to follow.

Point being, I am a nerd too. And as far as isolation, lots of atheists live in the bible belt and have religious family members, including me. For many of us the net is the only place we get contact with other atheists.

But believe me we are out there in huge numbers and it should not surprise you at all if you found some locally where you live. You have a voice here and feel free to vent when it gets to you.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

aitm

welcome. The nuttier, stranger, weirder you are, the further you climb the ladder of social acceptance in this forum....weirdo's.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jack Frost

Thanks you guys, the Internet really does make me feel less isolated. I'm glad I found this place.

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

BeefStew

hi. This is my first post here :D

Plu

Welcome aboard BeefStew :) Feel free to open your own topic ;)

SHIN KAIRI

Velcome.

[spoil:1gmcg6cp]No, I am not german[/spoil:1gmcg6cp]
Presuppositionalism wins everytime.

This will guide you to The Light ]http://shinkairi.blogspot.com/[/url]

Isaiah 55:9 "As high as the sky is above the earth are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

blackbear89

You simply need less gravity.  :rollin: