Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Deadly pagan ritual

Started by pr126, September 25, 2015, 09:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdukadir Cadde

Quote from: pr126 on October 03, 2015, 03:44:28 AM
No, this is an atheist forum.
It means we don't believe in gods, prophets, pixies, ghosts, unicorns, and any supernatural entities that plagues most of humanity.
So why do you believe that? Do you believe no one has created Mountains, rivers, oceans, and everything even yourself? Do you logically believe they all come to exist on their own? Who you think was created them?

You believe that small cell phone or computer you using right away was made by someone/company then what sense would it make to believe this whole world was created by no one?

I wanna know why you people are atheists?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

pr126

QuoteI wanna know why you people are atheists?
It is called critical, rational thinking. Which is beyond your mental capacity.

Munch

Quote from: Abdukadir Cadde on October 07, 2015, 04:10:45 AM
So why do you believe that? Do you believe no one has created Mountains, rivers, oceans, and everything even yourself? Do you logically believe they all come to exist on their own? Who you think was created them?

You believe that small cell phone or computer you using right away was made by someone/company then what sense would it make to believe this whole world was created by no one?

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Many folks today have rejected Aristotelian metaphysics.  Next thing you know, they will question that heavy things fall faster than light things ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

We like to kick ass.

Abdukadir Cadde

Quote from: pr126 on October 07, 2015, 04:18:40 AM
Which means you don't know who created them and you are not willing to learn because you think you cannot know it since it is beyond your mental capacity.

This is not true. Why God has revealed religions was to educate people who have not knowledge about him. He sent prophets with evidences to proof his existence to human being. I wish you have ever  taken one step to knowing WHY YOU WERE CREATED. What is the point of this human being living on earth. What If this was created by a God? What if the god was sent the prophets to let us know about him since we could not find out this by ourself as it is beyond our mental capacity. What If I  die while I am still denying and realize this fact later on when there is no time to repent.

Guyz, you need to wake up and believe something, not nothing. Because everything came from something. 0 + 0 can never be equal to 1.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on October 07, 2015, 04:18:40 AM

Just thinking about your critical, rational mental capacity is giving me shivers. :lol:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Abdukadir Cadde on October 09, 2015, 10:53:29 AM
Which means you don't know who created them and you are not willing to learn because you think you cannot know it since it is beyond your mental capacity.

This is not true. Why God has revealed religions was to educate people who have not knowledge about him. He sent prophets with evidences to proof his existence to human being. I wish you have ever  taken one step to knowing WHY YOU WERE CREATED. What is the point of this human being living on earth. What If this was created by a God? What if the god was sent the prophets to let us know about him since we could not find out this by ourself as it is beyond our mental capacity. What If I  die while I am still denying and realize this fact later on when there is no time to repent.

Guyz, you need to wake up and believe something, not nothing. Because everything came from something. 0 + 0 can never be equal to 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

Skipping the usual proselytizing crap, heres what I don't "Believe" but know will happen. Long after I'm dead and turned to ash, the sun will go supernova and vaporize the earth, and all its matter will be hurled into space, until a black hole finds it and sucks it all up, reconfiguring its matter into another form of matter, until that matter forms a new star and we return to being star dust.

Your gonna end up the same way, so we're all become stardust, we just won't be aware of it.

FinalSomnia

You use these words, "proof" and "evidence..."
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

Abdukadir Cadde

Quote from: Munch on October 09, 2015, 11:43:10 AM
Skipping the usual proselytizing crap, heres what I don't "Believe" but know will happen. Long after I'm dead and turned to ash, the sun will go supernova and vaporize the earth, and all its matter will be hurled into space, until a black hole finds it and sucks it all up, reconfiguring its matter into another form of matter, until that matter forms a new star and we return to being star dust.

Your gonna end up the same way, so we're all become stardust, we just won't be aware of it.
Are you sure what you are saying 100%?
I will follow you if you can proof what you are saying, and so will you if I proof what I am saying?
Quote from: GrinningYMIR on October 09, 2015, 11:21:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Munch

Quote from: Abdukadir Cadde on October 10, 2015, 03:59:58 AM
Are you sure what you are saying 100%?
I will follow you if you can proof what you are saying, and so will you if I proof what I am saying?

So your asking can I create a time machine to go forward into the future and show the sun going supernova, presenting proof to you that supernovas happen.

Funny thing since time travels as fictional as god is.

josephpalazzo

This is not true. Why God has revealed religions was to educate people who have not knowledge about him. He sent prophets with evidences to proof his existence to human being.

The only evidence we have is that humans invented God. Get a reality check.

Baruch

Humans invented automobiles too.  Unfortunately human inventions have a way of biting the hand that created it, and directly or indirectly is anti-survival.  I would prefer to give humanity a break, and while hope is just a speculation, I would hope that we don't destroy ourselves or the planet we live on ... because on my good days, I don't fear or hate my fellows.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.