News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Web Hosting: Business: Idea Help?

Started by JBCuzISaidSo, September 24, 2015, 11:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBCuzISaidSo

Howdy! I have been out of my own game for a few years (5ish) (maybe more like 7ish?) which has made me obsolete, apparently.

I have a domain for my business, but am wondering about where to go for hosting purposes.

I can do all coding by my onesie, and can run any php/asp and even html based site on my own. I prefer php, and enjoy drupal-type open source content management.

Ideas and programs greatly appreciated! Please help me! I have actually forgotten how to restart! :57:
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

JBCuzISaidSo

A friend of mine is willing to host my site. But thanks?
It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.

stromboli

PM Wolf. This is his forum now. He did most of the transfer and got us a new host and so forth when we bought the site from Reggie. He is a nice guy and has done a great job setting the forum up.

JBCuzISaidSo

No worries, stromboli, I have a host arena already, complete with ability to use my own domain. Cost is nothing but a "hosted by" graphic I can make myself. Love how I know people lol! ;)
-- Ricky Gervais