Ice Cream headaches can add plausible evidence God exists

Started by Simon Moon, March 14, 2013, 03:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "mendacium remedium"[ Image ]

[ Image ]

"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

StupidWiz

[ Image ]
You're doing it wrong.
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "Jesus"Since churches exist, God must exist as well, right?
Teeth exist so the Tooth Fairy exist...right? :roll:

Does this mean there is an intestinal gas fairy?  :shock:

baddogma

I don't get them....your God is pretend.
"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

Sleeper

[ Image ]
[youtube:2dva6ga5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KnBAcy3clk[/youtube:2dva6ga5]
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

Nonsensei

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "Simon Moon"The fact that brain has no pain receptors, yet it hurts when we eat cold foods too quickly, proves that god exists.
It's not the brain that's doing that, but palate nerves, which the brain often misconstrues as originating from the forehead.

[ Image ]

OH YEAH? Well sometimes my leg hurts. But the thing is it got blown off by an IED in 'ghanistan in '07. HOW THE FUCK DOES YER FANCY SHMANCY SCIENCE EXPLAIN THAT?

That pain is spawned by satan from the supernatural realm and injected into my body by ethereal means. The existence of Satan proves the existence of god. Thats Matecheck, in case you artards didn't figure it out.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

Hydra009

Quote from: "Nonsensei"OH YEAH? Well sometimes my leg hurts. But the thing is it got blown off by an IED in 'ghanistan in '07. HOW THE FUCK DOES YER FANCY SHMANCY SCIENCE EXPLAIN THAT?

That pain is spawned by satan from the supernatural realm and injected into my body by ethereal means. The existence of Satan proves the existence of god. Thats Matecheck, in case you artards didn't figure it out.
Heh.  That might actually be MR's next thread:  "Phantom Limb syndrome proves the existence of God/Allah".

Jesus

QuoteHeh.  That might actually be MR's next thread:  "Phantom Limb syndrome proves the existence of God/Allah".

Wait ... it doesn't? But why would your leg hurt if it wasn't there? Definitely God...
I like to appear in various forms, but my favorite is as a toast.

Colanth

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "Nonsensei"OH YEAH? Well sometimes my leg hurts. But the thing is it got blown off by an IED in 'ghanistan in '07. HOW THE FUCK DOES YER FANCY SHMANCY SCIENCE EXPLAIN THAT?

Heh.  That might actually be MR's next thread:  "Phantom Limb syndrome proves the existence of God/Allah".
In my late wife's case, it proved the existence of popcorn.

She had a leg amputated below the knee, and wore a prosthetic leg.  (The stump fits into a sort of "cup".)  One day she felt as if the ankle on that leg was sprained.  Of course she had no ankle on that leg.  She had been eating popcorn, and an unpopped kernel had fallen into the cup, and was pressing against the end of the nerve that had formerly gone to that ankle.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Fidel_Castronaut

[ Image ]

Do you even know what a strawman is?

Do you even know what a logical fallacy is? you should, because every single one of your arguments on this forum to date has been plagued with them, so much so that we don't really regard and of your arguments as even arguments anymore, rather just words written down on a forum that don't mean anything.

I mean, I find it totally bizarre that you refuse to see the 100% similarity between yours and this thread's arguments and instead label it a strawman...which it most certainly isn't!
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

St Giordano Bruno

That's nice, so the priest can now serve out icecreams instead of hard wafers of bread that tastes like cardboard and no flavour whatsoever during holy communion.  Ice cream instead could have won us kids over to the faith :rollin:
I wonder what the Catholic Church would feel about Streets Golden Gaytimes?
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

VaasMontenegro

Hey, I have a joke for you guys, it's one often spouted by MR, but no-one seems to get it..

You guy's ready for it?

You sure?

O.K then...

Therefore, God exists.
"I\'m not a schemer. I just try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are."

NitzWalsh

Quote from: "VaasMontenegro"Hey, I have a joke for you guys, it's one often spouted by MR, but no-one seems to get it..

You guy's ready for it?

You sure?

O.K then...

Therefore, God exists.

Heheh...
I like that one.
I'll have to start laughing next time someone says that and thinks they're being serious about it.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .