Ice Cream headaches can add plausible evidence God exists

Started by Simon Moon, March 14, 2013, 03:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Moon

Seriously.

The fact that brain has no pain receptors, yet it hurts when we eat cold foods too quickly, proves that god exists.

All hail Chione, the goddess of ice and snow!
And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

BarkAtTheMoon

Makes as much sense as the drinking tea thread MR started.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

stromboli

His holiness the FSM says "have some Neapolitan and suffer, sinner."

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

mendacium remedium

"Let there be no compulsion in religion, for truth is clear from error" - Quran
Apostasy Islam]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oKXh2oy8E[/url]

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world\'s most influential persons may surprise some readers ... but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."
? Michael H. Hart]

[size=150]"The cure for ignorance is to question" -Muhammed(pbuh)[/size]

Rin Hato

Obieru kono te no naka niwa taorareta hana no yuuki.

Seabear

"There is a saying in the scientific community, that every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they knew it all along."

- Neil deGrasse Tyson

ApostateLois

Hotdogs fit perfectly into the mouth, like a penis. Therefore, God approves of oral sex.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "ApostateLois"Hotdogs fit perfectly into the mouth, like a penis. Therefore, God approves of oral sex.
Then god approves of sodomy too since shit is shaped like a penis...err..more or less unless it's.. .you know..runny n stuff.. :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jesus

Since churches exist, God must exist as well, right?
I like to appear in various forms, but my favorite is as a toast.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Jesus"Since churches exist, God must exist as well, right?
Teeth exist so the Tooth Fairy exist...right? :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "mendacium remedium"[ Image ]

[ Image ]

<insert witty aphorism here>

Hydra009

Quote from: "Simon Moon"The fact that brain has no pain receptors, yet it hurts when we eat cold foods too quickly, proves that god exists.
It's not the brain that's doing that, but palate nerves, which the brain often misconstrues as originating from the forehead.

Hydra009

Quote from: "mendacium remedium"[ Image ]

[ Image ]