News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

It's NFL time again ..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, September 13, 2015, 10:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Not that I actually give a rats ass anymore, but it's football time again and my Bengals beat #ehem... Oakland 33-13 and are in first place in the AFCN. Now to win the division again and go one and done in the playoffs! 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

PickelledEggs

QuoteIt's NFL time again ..
God damnit.

Time to close my facebook.

Hydra009

Go team residing in my general geographic area, which is coincidentally also the best team!  You beat those assholes from some other geographic area!  They smell and are homosexual and also commit tax fraud.  And the ref suffers from serious, debilitating physical and perceptual impairments.  Unless the call favors my team, which is also the best team.  Go team!  Score the endzone offsides fieldgoal and slamdunk the cowskin in the away game until we have all the points!  I'm grabbing up all these points!  They're all mine now.  I'm gonna...I'm gonna take these points and encase them in silicon in a museum.  A museum dedicated to points.  And dedicated to the team.  The team with all the points because they...uhh I mean we are the cham...uhh...victors of the field.  Yeah!  Go sports!  Ooh rah!

TomFoolery

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 14, 2015, 09:07:38 PM
God damnit.

Time to close my facebook.

No shit. It's slowly coming to rival election season shit on my newsfeed, which makes twice as much shit I don't care about.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

AllPurposeAtheist

OK....we get it. You don't care.  Nobody cares that you don't care. 
Hey, I don't care about witch doctors.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 14, 2015, 11:39:06 PM
OK....we get it. You don't care.  Nobody cares that you don't care. 
Hey, I don't care about witch doctors.
I don't care that you don't care that we don't care.

Hydra009

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 14, 2015, 11:39:06 PMOK....we get it. You don't care.  Nobody cares that you don't care.

This coming from the guy who's apparently quite fond of posting "they're just cartoons!" in the anime thread over and over again.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 15, 2015, 12:38:15 AM

This coming from the guy who's apparently quite fond of posting "they're just cartoons!" in the anime thread over and over again.

trdsf

Wake me when the Browns go to the Superbowl.

(settles in to sleep for the next 50 years)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 15, 2015, 12:38:15 AM

They are just cartoons and pretty lame at that.

By the way ..BENGALS WIN! BENGALS WIN! BENGALS WIN!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 27, 2015, 11:02:46 PM
They are just cartoons and pretty lame at that.

By the way ..BENGALS WIN! BENGALS WIN! BENGALS WIN!
No... GO HAWKS!

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel