Kim Davis and Mike Huckabee May Both Go to Jail

Started by SGOS, September 18, 2015, 08:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/09/kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-violates-judges-order-and-could-go-back-to-jail

What?!  I got this from Yahoo, but it's one weird sounding article.  I'm not sure what the source is.  Could it be one of those Onion type sites?

Munch

lets wait and see if this is genuine before we celebrate.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solitary

QuoteLawyer: Clerk may have interfered with order on gay marriage

When are they going to get rid of this religious nut? Even my wife thinks she is, and she isn't too fond of lesbians that switch sides under duress.  :cool:.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

She could wind up at the DMV refusing licenses to Muslim women.

Termin

Mike Huckabee's not going to jail, he ma have to pay up in a lawsuit over the use of survivor, but he's not going to jail.

As for her altering the form, I've read that elsewhere so it's not made up, but it is only allegations at this point.
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

The Skeletal Atheist

Just put her in an oubliette and be done with it.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!