Main Menu

Started by josephpalazzo, September 12, 2015, 11:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: wolf39us on September 18, 2015, 01:19:30 PM
:popcorn:

:lol:

This^ This is the one responsible from the 'likes'! Grab him! :ppp
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

wolf39us

I'm just an innocent bystander

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

drunkenshoe

By the way we had one "HIDDEN" in the forum, who I think was anti, now suddenly we have 2. Hijiri? Hydra? :lol:

drunkenshoe

TomFoolery

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 18, 2015, 12:38:42 PM
I very rarely read your posts unless someone quotes you (which the ignore button doesn't cover, sadly). Also, I "like" posts because I agree with them, not because I feel like provoking you.

I will say some threads do start becoming quite cryptic after a while, and when people don't quote I'll look at them just to see what the hell is going on.

How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

AllPurposeAtheist

Damned ..if I had known all this time that being mean about liking things would make me so liked I would have been mean all this time .. 3 of you liked me being mean about clicking like for a stupid cat.

Now click like again OR ELSE! 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

Quote from: TomFoolery on September 18, 2015, 02:01:29 PM
I will say some threads do start becoming quite cryptic after a while, and when people don't quote I'll look at them just to see what the hell is going on.

Aww, you had to post another screenshot -AGAIN- to take attention that you put some people on ignore?

May be you are missing the point about the whole 'ignore' thing? Tyring too hard?

:pai:

aitm

I wonder if our forum is the only one that can go from A to clusterfuck in a half page?

:lol_hitting:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: aitm on September 18, 2015, 02:17:07 PM
I wonder if our forum is the only one that can go from A to clusterfuck in a half page?

It's been my experience that only the most disciplined of forum communities can stay on topic for more than about two or three pages.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

Yeah, I wish I didn't see this thread either, aitm. Turns out 'it had my name on it' as you guys say.

TomFoolery

Now I feel compelled to write a treatise on the merits of the "like" feature. Unfortunately, it would probably make about as much sense as this picture.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

stromboli

Yeah, Wolf came up with the new Emoticons to sidetrack the issue. I see what you did there.......

:97: