News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Started by josephpalazzo, September 12, 2015, 11:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 14, 2015, 03:20:53 PM
Yes, the forum is a much nicer place to be when I don't have to read Shoe's rampages.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Who?

drunkenshoe

Ooooh how did I miss this. Who is this chick? She sounds very dangerous to forum values and all that, not to mention American values. Going all around the forum in rampages, noone can escape from her claws...People who 'have to read' (whatever that means) her posts. People lying about not reading her posts, after putting her on 'ignore'. People acting as if they are not playing attention at all to her existence. Blah...blah.

Translation: 'We don't like people who don't agree with us and come up with something different than our usual bullshit. Fuck you, Shoe!"

Cute 'fan club', kiddies. I love you too. So fuck you. 

:19:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

TomFoolery

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 18, 2015, 08:09:48 AM
People lying about not reading her posts, after putting her on 'ignore'. People acting as if they are not playing attention at all to her existence. Blah...blah.
Well, I actually do keep you on ignore. It's just every so often on a topic that's pretty neutral I'll click that "Show me the post" button out of curiosity. But generally, I don't. In fact, I'm so certain you'll come up with some vitriolic reply to this about how I'm an American baby murderer bred in the military industrial complex of hate who can't look past the tip of her ignorant nose to even begin to understand your superior viewpoint that I don't really plan on reading any response to this you have, so if you wanted to direct one at me for others to read, fine, but I don't plan on reading it.

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 18, 2015, 08:09:48 AMTranslation: 'We don't like people who don't agree with us and come up with something different than our usual bullshit. Fuck you, Shoe!"
I would say something is getting lost in translation, because if that's your translation, I would say mine is "I actually don't mind people who don't agree with me, but I do mind people who go around on judgmental rampages to make a point and then telling other people they're closed-minded for not cheerfully accepting the insults and refusing to listen to anything anyone else has to say on the subject once you've made up your mind."

But it's no matter, because I really do keep you on ignore for most things. Anyway, forum smileys.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

drunkenshoe

TomFoolery, I was talking about the old regulars like Hydra and Hijiri whose hobby is playing with the like button to provoke me. They both have had me on ignore for a long time, but read my posts to like others in specific threads.

Have I ever given you any impression that I was interested in your opinions or you reading or not reading my posts? I don't think so. On the contrary, I openly expressed that I don't respect your opinions. If this is about the FWD thread, I am such a TWD freak, I would probably post to a republican politician if he quoted my post about it.

And why you are still writing bits and pieces from the same post to me?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

AllPurposeAtheist

Press the fucking like button you mean bastards!  Press like even if you hate cats.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 18, 2015, 10:33:55 AM
TomFoolery, I was talking about the old regulars like Hydra and Hijiri whose hobby is playing with the like button to provoke me. They both have had me on ignore for a long time, but read my posts to like others in specific threads.
I very rarely read your posts unless someone quotes you (which the ignore button doesn't cover, sadly). Also, I "like" posts because I agree with them, not because I feel like provoking you. This may come as a shock, but my activities on this forum do not revolve around you. Maybe if you didn't go around playing the professional victim all the time, we wouldn't have as many disagreements. :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 18, 2015, 12:38:42 PM
I very rarely read your posts unless someone quotes you (which the ignore button doesn't cover, sadly). Also, I "like" posts because I agree with them, not because I feel like provoking you. This may come as a shock, but my activities on this forum do not revolve around you. Maybe if you didn't go around playing the professional victim all the time, we wouldn't have as many disagreements. :lol:

You realise that you wrote a post about me, with my name -someone you had on ignore almost for 2 years- in a forum discussion about the lay out, right? Right.  So did Hydra, right? Right. And that was my answer.

So shut the fuck up and deal with it, kiddo.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 18, 2015, 12:54:15 PMYou are ignoring this user. Show me the post.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm not actually reading your response to my post. Have fun!
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

Oops, shouldn't have clicked.

Oh yes, you do. And you will. Both of you.

wolf39us