News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Started by josephpalazzo, September 12, 2015, 11:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

We do have an "ignore" function for the newbies.

jonb

Quote from: stromboli on September 13, 2015, 10:06:06 PM

How very patrician of you.
A culture of hidden privilege, of little gods.

Baruch

Quote from: jonb on September 13, 2015, 07:21:28 PM
I can see why I might want a reject button now.

The reject button worked so good, in 007s car, in Goldfinger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71BC8M9Hw0I
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on September 13, 2015, 10:06:06 PM

The Ignore" function is also silly. Should I start another poll on that?

Sal1981

I'm ambivalent. I would be lying if I said it didn't matter to me.

To me it seems the frequent posters get more points than other scarce posters. More of a popularity establishment than a quality-of-posts measurement, IMO.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Sal1981 on September 14, 2015, 09:08:47 AM
I'm ambivalent. I would be lying if I said it didn't matter to me.

To me it seems the frequent posters get more points than other scarce posters. More of a popularity establishment than a quality-of-posts measurement, IMO.

That's the reason why this thread was created. We shouldn't encourage people to post on the basis of popularity. If people like/agree with a post, it's my opinion that it would be better to response in a post.

PickelledEggs

I'm going to "like" every one of your posts in this thread prior to this post of mine... just to spite you, Joe :lol:

josephpalazzo

It's called the slippery slope: once you start, you can't help going down, down, down...

Hydra009

Quote from: josephpalazzo on September 14, 2015, 08:40:38 AM
No need.  Trust me, that one is worth every line of code.  Really helps cut down on the mindless spam and crazies.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 14, 2015, 12:17:14 PM
No need.  Trust me, that one is worth every line of code.  Really helps cut down on the mindless spam and crazies.
Yes, the forum is a much nicer place to be when I don't have to read Shoe's rampages.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 14, 2015, 03:20:53 PM
Yes, the forum is a much nicer place to be when I don't have to read Shoe's rampages.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I like when shoe says what's on her mind. A lot of times its dead on, even if it's not of popular opinion or mindset. I probably appreciate it more because it's not of popular mindset, now that I think about it.

Sent from your mom.

Hydra009

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 14, 2015, 03:20:53 PMYes, the forum is a much nicer place to be when I don't have to read Shoe's rampages.
Heh.  And now I've just committed the cardinal sin of liking something that Drunk doesn't like so I'm sure I'll hear an earful about that. :blahblah:

Yes, the ignore feature is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

TomFoolery

Quote from: josephpalazzo on September 14, 2015, 08:40:38 AM

No. I need it.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

aitm

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on September 14, 2015, 03:20:53 PM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

:popcorn:

I wish we had a emoty that just ran the fuck away…cause that is the one I need here.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

TomFoolery

This forum is woefully lacking on emoticons:

How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?