So this hell and eternal lake or fire thing .....

Started by 1liesalot, September 10, 2015, 03:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Termin

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 09:23:42 PM
Jesus didn't fufill the prophecy.== Jesus Fulfilled over 300 prophecies!

He didn't even fulfill the one about him being the messiah, wrong name and all.

"Oldest person every was over 122 years==Just think of it this way: if we had equally compelling evidence that someone lived to 150, would you believe it?what if she lived to be 200? All I'm saying is that at a certain point, logic has to outway evidence. your own kind don't believe her case! lol"

Logic without evidence is, well, like religion.

Other flood stories do not speak of noah, they speak of other's, such as gilgamesh
No evidence of the ark has ever been found.== about 277 stories from ancient times repeat the same story about the flood from ships shaped like chest to the Chinese believing a man Named NOE survived a world flood., and the ark has been found many years ago even to the right measurements and cages inside.

And wow, people writing stories about floods, floods being so rare you wouldn't expect something like that.

As for the ark come on , I know you want to use Ron Wyatt here, come on , I know you are itching too . . .
Due to the missing years, you have no idea if Jesus did hold a political position or not, yes we do bc the missing years our from childhood he died at 33 it is believed. and he's history is recorded lol

The missing years are from age 12 to 30 , give or take.

Oldest known texts are from 2600 bc, Sumerian texts from Abu Salabikh, including the Instructions of Shuruppak and the Kesh temple hymn
And the rest is just Hovind-esque unsupported blathering. === keep gathering from the unreliable wiki and keep trusting in carbon dating and youll always be lost, when in fact we have no good dating tool available to modern man in reality we "pick the dates we like to assign to certain objects are way of dating is faulty. and I mean bad faulty. they tested from a baby wooly mammoth's leg it dated 200,000 years and his arm dated 2 million lol.

Oh my goodness, you think woolly mammoths have arms ?

Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Babytooth

see how you responded to the faulty carbon dating?" you think wooly mammoths have arms?" you answered nothing to do with the subject, that is a flaw in any argument because if we were in person spelling and punctuation is no part of conversation. if you said that to me in person you would seem like a dumbass on every thing you said man think about that. and Jesus did fulfill the name, the name means God on earth or something to that effect im no quoting.

peacewithoutgod

Jesus didn't fufill the prophecy.== Jesus Fulfilled over 300 prophecies!

Oldest person every was over 122 years==Just think of it this way: if we had equally compelling evidence that someone lived to 150, would you believe it?what if she lived to be 200? All I'm saying is that at a certain point, logic has to outway evidence. your own kind don't believe her case! lol

Other flood stories do not speak of noah, they speak of other's, such as gilgamesh
No evidence of the ark has ever been found.== about 277 stories from ancient times repeat the same story about the flood from ships shaped like chest to the Chinese believing a man Named NOE survived a world flood., and the ark has been found many years ago even to the right measurements and cages inside.

Due to the missing years, you have no idea if Jesus did hold a political position or not, yes we do bc the missing years our from childhood he died at 33 it is believed. and he's history is recorded lol

Oldest known texts are from 2600 bc, Sumerian texts from Abu Salabikh, including the Instructions of Shuruppak and the Kesh temple hymn
And the rest is just Hovind-esque unsupported blathering. === keep gathering from the unreliable wiki and keep trusting in carbon dating and youll always be lost, when in fact we have no good dating tool available to modern man in reality we "pick the dates we like to assign to certain objects are way of dating is faulty. and I mean bad faulty. they tested from a baby wooly mammoth's leg it dated 200,000 years and his arm dated 2 million lol.
My Flying Spaghetti Monster god kicks your Jeebus's ass, he's always one miracle and one fulfilled prophecy ahead of that weak loser!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

stromboli

QuoteThe name Jesus used in the English New Testament comes from the Latin form of the Greek name ἸησοῦÏ, (IÄ"sous), a rendition of the Hebrew Yeshua (ישוע), related to the name Joshua.
Joshua is a common name in Hebrew Jesus was written by Greek language scholars to separate the name from other common ones. It was a translation issue, nothing more.

We also have Neanderthal DNA.
http://www.sci-news.com/othersciences/anthropology/science-neanderthal-genes-modern-human-dna-01734.html

And both were descended from Homo Heidelbergensis
http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.htm

http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_1.htm

And this, if Genesis was accurate:

Termin

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 10:03:15 PM
see how you responded to the faulty carbon dating?" you think wooly mammoths have arms?" you answered nothing to do with the subject, that is a flaw in any argument because if we were in person spelling and punctuation is no part of conversation. if you said that to me in person you would seem like a dumbass on every thing you said man think about that. and Jesus did fulfill the name, the name means God on earth or something to that effect im no quoting.

That's because I don't take you seriously , when all you offer is nothing but claim after claim after claim. If you had offered something, anything at this point I may have taken you more seriously, but that is something you are either unwilling, or incapable of doing.

You faulty carbon dating argument for example , is completely and totally worthless, not only did you make the error of stating something like arms, you did nothing to back up your claim of this woolly mammoth, where it was found, who did the dating etc. 

You went so far as to make the claim

"when in fact we have no good dating tool available to modern man in reality we "pick the dates we like to assign to certain objects are way of dating is faulty. "

You did nothing to back it up... you've done nothing to back up any of your claims, for crying out loud you didn't even know the years of Jesus's life that were missing in the bible.

And you complained I used a wiki reference , when you use nothing ?

At this point you are nothing but a toy to play with , if you want to be taken seriously, then pick up your game.

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

stromboli

Apparently English is his/her/their 2nd language. Anybody know Swahili?

Termin

Quote from: stromboli on September 10, 2015, 10:19:29 PM
Joshua is a common name in Hebrew Jesus was written by Greek language scholars to separate the name from other common ones. It was a translation issue, nothing more.

We also have Neanderthal DNA.
http://www.sci-news.com/othersciences/anthropology/science-neanderthal-genes-modern-human-dna-01734.html

And both were descended from Homo Heidelbergensis
http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_4.htm

http://anthro.palomar.edu/homo2/mod_homo_1.htm

And this, if Genesis was accurate:

Well when it comes to the incest, apologists have various versions of how god prevented genetic errors from occurring.  So I guess he could have "tweaked" Steve so he could get pregnant and give birth.

Baruch

I am glad G-d never tweaked me!

G-d, I love Google Translate ...

Je, si lazima simba kula wewe.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Quote from: Baruch on September 10, 2015, 10:38:43 PM
I am glad G-d never tweaked me!

G-d, I love Google Translate ...

Je, si lazima simba kula wewe.

Good. Maybe we can get somewhere now.

Babytooth

we as peasants will never know how god came about, even after death I believe, so get used to that idea because we all have eternity ahead of us. will yours be bliss or torment?   
but I ask of everyone to open up their eyes and understand that when we look up to the heavens  we are looking trillions of miles away and beyond, for you can never look farther away than looking up! and open your eyes to relies that if our bodies didn't contain a soul than any man could be revived after death with new parts just like we can do any vehicle, that it is our everlasting soul that ignites are engine and makes us "Alive". realize That many humans out here have been blessed with actually seeing evil and good at work. Anton levy even admits that all other religions besides Christianity,  are just a branch of Satanism , realize that all the things you see are less real than the current unseen to us. A matter a fact to quote Neils Bohr a highly regarded scientist " everything we call real is made up of things that cant be regarded as real" that's a fact. Realize over 2500 bible prophecies have been fulfilled and counting everyday! Understand that even Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding were created! and  the spirit wisdom was created even before the depths! understand that Lucifer even deceived 1/3 of the angels of heaven during he's fall Angels that were in heaven! and how do you think so highly of your self to think you haven't been deceived. the bible says the people of the end times will be lovers of self. that they also will call good evil and evil good. no we see the gay marriage coming into affect, which I believe could be the abomination OF DESOULATION THAT WILL BE SET UP IN THE END TIMES.  that will mark the start of the end. Blessed is he who believes without seeing.
Mark my Words Obama will be the last president of the united states, and you WILL SEE JESUS RETURN, and you will see the anti Christ rule unless your are going to be one of the very very many that are going to die in the very very near future. worldwide a" ELE" as the call it. this is my last message of tonight get right and EITHER WAY YOU CHOOSE,CHOOSE YE THESE DAY WHO YE WILL SERVE! Jesus is the savior of mankind period! do all the research you want, pray tonight and see! Now: God my Holy Father I Jesse ask that you please forgive me of all my awful sins that only you god know that I have committed, and I ask you lord that you have mercy on my soul father and lord god I ask you give all the men off this webpage a second chance father to except you and understand today they have heard the truth. I ask father that you bless these men that are not too far gone with a sign that your are willing to love them as you always have, and to open there shallow minds father to see farther than their senses tells them. I thank you Lord God in the name of Jesus Amen. I Love you Father Amen

stromboli

Right. Check back about 24 September. If we are still here, the rapture didn't happen. Oh by the way- the bible is a work of fiction

https://danielmiessler.com/essays/bible_fiction/

And Jesus never existed
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

So until you can come up with some definitive evidence to back your story, everything you say is just nonsense.

Gerard

Quote from: Termin on September 10, 2015, 10:23:49 PM
   That's because I don't take you seriously , when all you offer is nothing but claim after claim after claim. If you had offered something, anything at this point I may have taken you more seriously, but that is something you are either unwilling, or incapable of doing.

You faulty carbon dating argument for example , is completely and totally worthless, not only did you make the error of stating something like arms, you did nothing to back up your claim of this woolly mammoth, where it was found, who did the dating etc. 

You went so far as to make the claim

"when in fact we have no good dating tool available to modern man in reality we "pick the dates we like to assign to certain objects are way of dating is faulty. "

You did nothing to back it up... you've done nothing to back up any of your claims, for crying out loud you didn't even know the years of Jesus's life that were missing in the bible.

And you complained I used a wiki reference , when you use nothing ?

At this point you are nothing but a toy to play with , if you want to be taken seriously, then pick up your game.

This all is just a great demonstration of how being in denial of facts is a losing proposition.

Gerard

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 10:55:52 PM
we as peasants will never know how god came about, even after death I believe, so get used to that idea because we all have eternity ahead of us. will yours be bliss or torment?   
but I ask of everyone to open up their eyes and understand that when we look up to the heavens  we are looking trillions of miles away and beyond, for you can never look farther away than looking up! and open your eyes to relies that if our bodies didn't contain a soul than any man could be revived after death with new parts just like we can do any vehicle, that it is our everlasting soul that ignites are engine and makes us "Alive". realize That many humans out here have been blessed with actually seeing evil and good at work. Anton levy even admits that all other religions besides Christianity,  are just a branch of Satanism , realize that all the things you see are less real than the current unseen to us. A matter a fact to quote Neils Bohr a highly regarded scientist " everything we call real is made up of things that cant be regarded as real" that's a fact. Realize over 2500 bible prophecies have been fulfilled and counting everyday! Understand that even Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding were created! and  the spirit wisdom was created even before the depths! understand that Lucifer even deceived 1/3 of the angels of heaven during he's fall Angels that were in heaven! and how do you think so highly of your self to think you haven't been deceived. the bible says the people of the end times will be lovers of self. that they also will call good evil and evil good. no we see the gay marriage coming into affect, which I believe could be the abomination OF DESOULATION THAT WILL BE SET UP IN THE END TIMES.  that will mark the start of the end. Blessed is he who believes without seeing.
Mark my Words Obama will be the last president of the united states, and you WILL SEE JESUS RETURN, and you will see the anti Christ rule unless your are going to be one of the very very many that are going to die in the very very near future. worldwide a" ELE" as the call it. this is my last message of tonight get right and EITHER WAY YOU CHOOSE,CHOOSE YE THESE DAY WHO YE WILL SERVE! Jesus is the savior of mankind period! do all the research you want, pray tonight and see! Now: God my Holy Father I Jesse ask that you please forgive me of all my awful sins that only you god know that I have committed, and I ask you lord that you have mercy on my soul father and lord god I ask you give all the men off this webpage a second chance father to except you and understand today they have heard the truth. I ask father that you bless these men that are not too far gone with a sign that your are willing to love them as you always have, and to open there shallow minds father to see farther than their senses tells them. I thank you Lord God in the name of Jesus Amen. I Love you Father Amen

Again this post?!? What is it, the 3rd or 4th times, you posted that shit? Aren't you breaking the rules?

Munch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on September 11, 2015, 12:19:10 PM
Again this post?!? What is it, the 3rd or 4th times, you posted that shit? Aren't you breaking the rules?

Like say on the other thread, when the religious lunatics lose any chance of a debate or argument, repeated text kicks in and "GOD IS MY SAVIOR!, GOD IS MY SAVIOR!, GOD IS MY SAVIOR!, GOD IS MY SAVIOR!, GOD IS MY SAVIOR!" kicks in.

Its the equivalent of a 3 year old throwing a tantrum and crying like a broken record from daddy not buying him sweets.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin