News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

the AIDs free christmas guy

Started by Goon, September 05, 2015, 03:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goon

gay people should legally be allowed to sue people when they seemingly want to cause them harm.
You evolutionists are spoiling our fun!

TomFoolery

Quote from: Goon on September 05, 2015, 03:51:57 PM
gay people should legally be allowed to sue people when they seemingly want to cause them harm.

Who is them? Does them refer to "gay people" or "people?"

And what do AIDS and Christmas have to do with it?
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Munch

Urm.. okay, yeah, good one, thumbs up.

I feel we need a little more here, like the cake needs some decoration.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Issuing serious threats of bodily harm is against the law.  The problem is getting the law to work for ordinary people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Ace101

I know the guy he's talking about - name's Pastor Stephen Anderson of Arizona.

Thing is there's a fine line between wishing harm and actually threatening it.

As for the guy though, now that the gay marriage issue is more or less a done deal I think that his cult will decline heavily in significance since the "gay panic" was pretty much its one-trick pony. Without a strong common enemy it's allegedly harder for a cult to draw its followers together. This is why Hitler chose the Jews as a common enemy prior to his rise to power.

Baruch

Two ants were talking after the humans destroyed each other.  One said to the other "Now us ants will rule the world!" ... and the the other said "Red ants or Black ants?".

Really, if they don't find some small minority to persecute ... then it may come down to Red FEMA camp vs Blue FEMA camp.  Hitler had things under control as long he was just killing a few Germans ... it is when he took his show on the road to the Soviet Union, that he ran into real trouble.  Only pick small fights with even smaller opponents.  Shall we agree to invade Rhode Island?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.