Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

New Child Rape Denier Elected

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, March 13, 2013, 02:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SvZurich

Quote from: "mnmelt"
Quote from: "mnmelt"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Wait till WE, the church of the dental deity elect a new Tooth Fairy.. Fucking pope won't be Jack Francis Shit! :evil:

Hey..!!! My dad was an oral surgeon.... that makes me the Daughter of god!! kneel,.. bow,.. bend..!!!

Ok.. Ok... Can I at least get a genuflection or two..???  Please..??!!!
Dear, that might be a bad idea.  Some of our members have bad knees and backs, and prayer can't help them.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Weltfrieden

Quote from: "GurrenLagann"So they democratically elected God's chosen? Lulzy indeed.
If only it were a democratic process. But yes, the irony is strong with this one.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "stromboli"You forgot the ring. When he becomes Pope he gets a special ring with powers in it. Like Sauron.

'And in the darkness bind them' is his chat up line when cruising Habbo hotel.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

leo

Quote from: "Rasputin"
Quote from: "GurrenLagann"So they democratically elected God's chosen? Lulzy indeed.
If only it were a democratic process. But yes, the irony is strong with this one.
I like your avatar .
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

BarkAtTheMoon

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/15/world/eur ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Quote"In these days, we have noticed the effect and solidarity of the universal church, and also the interest of so many people who may not share our faith," he said. "Nonetheless, they respect it and admire the church and the Holy See."

Francis also expressed his gratitude to Benedict XVI, saying that during his nearly eight years as pontiff, he had "reinvigorated the church with his goodness, faith, knowledge and humility."

Um....I hate to be the one to have to break it to you, but.....
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

leo

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/15/world/europe/vatican-new-pope/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Quote"In these days, we have noticed the effect and solidarity of the universal church, and also the interest of so many people who may not share our faith," he said. "Nonetheless, they respect it and admire the church and the Holy See."

Francis also expressed his gratitude to Benedict XVI, saying that during his nearly eight years as pontiff, he had "reinvigorated the church with his goodness, faith, knowledge and humility."

Um....I hate to be the one to have to break it to you, but.....
Holy smokes this pope is really full of shit .  :-s
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Rin Hato

Obieru kono te no naka niwa taorareta hana no yuuki.

Minimalist

QuoteHoly smokes this pope is really full of shit . :-s

Apparently if a priest butt fucks children in Argentina they cover it up but if they minister to the poor he turns them in to the military police.

These fuckers never change.

Napoleon was right.  

Quote"I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get"

Napoleon Bonaparte
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken