You know when you haven't had enough sleep when......

Started by Deidre32, August 31, 2015, 07:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

Leave my keys in the door, facing out on an enclosed porch, and then go crazy looking everywhere else.

Go batshit crazy and run through the house checking everywhere, wondering "where the fuck are my keys/phone/wallet?" when I've just put it in my hand or pocket.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

hrdlr110

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 01, 2015, 09:17:38 AM
Love me so ABBA!  Since you are in Norway, you must see Vigeland Park.  If you like or appreciate statues, this is a must see!  It's in Oslo.

Yes,  was there in Oslo. Can't believe he created all those in one lifetime! Amazing.  In Bergen now tho.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

PickelledEggs

Quote from: hrdlr110 on September 01, 2015, 08:50:39 AM
I'll bet you that i use more!  I love cinnamon!  I'm in Norway at the moment,  via Sweden,  and was so excited to have cinnamon rolls in Sweden, only to find out they also use cardamon. Yuk!
I did go to the abba museum tho. .....if I could figure out how to pm a photo I'd send one to Brian37 - i took some with him in mind!
lol IDK, man... I use a LOT of cinnamon... like heaping spoonfuls. I sweat from it because I use so much.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on September 01, 2015, 09:14:19 AM
Being in the back of a car parts store begging God to let me sleep after doing Crystal meth for the first time. I don't understand how anyone can like that drug. Opium I can understand, and will never take it again because it is too damned good, and I know I would get hooked on it. I've had morphine mainlined in the hospital and morphine pills together for unbearable pain, and as good as it was, it isn't like smoking opium. Sometime things can be too good in life, and you have to know when not to, like wanting to have sex with a woman with aides or VD, or getting married. Keep the cards and letters coming!  :butt:
I used to shoot heroin and remember quite well how great it felt the first time,  but like cigarettes the feeling never returns which is why they refer to it as chasing the dragon.  To be honest if it were legal, cheap and readily available in stores I'd be using it every day, but it isn't and comes with plenty of drawbacks.  Constipation is probably the worst drawback, overdosing is also not good. On the other hand if I wanted to I could perfectly legally drink myself to death. I don't do that either.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.