News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

HOLY SMOKE!!

Started by Gerard, March 13, 2013, 12:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

leftyatbest

Quote from: \"Smartmarzipan\"everyone loves me, obviously. That\'s why one day all the posters here will have me in their signatures.
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

― W.C. Fields

Gerard

Quote from: "leftyatbest"why?

It seems to be related to the appointment of a certain functionary there......

Gerard

Youssuf Ramadan

Still no new kiddie-fiddler-in-chief elected yet then?...  :P

WitchSabrina

*Holy Smoke*....... u phunny Gerard.   :rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Gerard

Fascinating pictures. A bird just landed on top of the chimney.....

Gerard

WitchSabrina

Ok Gerard - I'll bite........   Why are you so fascinated by this honey?  Wtf? :rollin:

Gerard

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"*Holy Smoke*....... u phunny Gerard.   :rollin:

Not my joke..... CNN called the feed that when I saw it this morning. The name has been changed now.....

Gerard

Gerard

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Ok Gerard - I'll bite........   Why are you so fascinated by this honey?  Wtf? :rollin:

I do like pump and circumstance I must admit..... Also I must confess to a RC background.....

Gerard

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "Gerard"

Not my joke..... CNN called the feed that when I saw it this morning. The name has been changed now.....

Gerard

10 bucks some catholic douchebag got butthurt offended and complained, and someone will probably be fired over that joke.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Gerard

That bird is still sitting there..... Perhaps he should be the new pope. To please the GULLible.....

hmmm.

Gerard

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Ok Gerard - I'll bite........   Why are you so fascinated by this honey?  Wtf? :rollin:

I do like pump and circumstance I must admit..... Also I must confess to a RC background.....

Gerard

well that explains a lot.........

*snicker*

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Gerard"That bird is still sitting there..... Perhaps he should be the new pope. To please the GULLible.....

hmmm.

Gerard

:rollin:

that's pathetic

Gerard

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"

Gerard

10 bucks some catholic douchebag got butthurt offended and complained, and someone will probably be fired over that joke.

When I first looked it was called "waiting for holy smoke". Made me chuckle. Now it is called "awaiting the Cardinals decision"..... Not nearly as effective I think.

I like to think CNN will not fire someone because of something like that.....

Gerard

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"

Gerard

I'll see your $10 and raise you $20.   Or we could just trade shots of Jamesons till we laugh at Catholics? Whatdoya say?