News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

If women can do everything men can do...

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, August 30, 2015, 10:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 30, 2015, 10:30:22 PM
...then why have they never succeeded at oppressing the male population?

CHECKMATE, FEMINISTS!
Oh, just how is that really true, with women blaming men for all of their problems? We're so oppressive we wouldn't dare do that!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on August 31, 2015, 01:15:48 PM
Oh, just how is that really true, with women blaming men for all of their problems? We're so oppressive we wouldn't dare do that!

You are a better joke than the OP offers with that interpretation of it.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 31, 2015, 01:33:05 PM
You are a better joke than the OP offers with that interpretation of it.
I do have a sense of humor, but at least I try not to be mean.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on August 31, 2015, 01:47:10 PM
I do have a sense of humor, but at least I try not to be mean.

I'm not being mean. Your post doesn't sound like you are enjoying some sense of humour but just whine about women.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 31, 2015, 01:53:27 PM
I'm not being mean. Your post doesn't sound like you are enjoying some sense of humour but just whine about women.
The same can be said on the original post, plus half the shit that you say on men here - plllllLLLLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!! Really, I thought we were all too intelligent and mature for this sort of petty bullshit, but you can't even take a joke.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on August 31, 2015, 01:56:51 PM
The same can be said on the original post, plus half the shit that you say on men here - plllllLLLLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!! Really, I thought we were all too intelligent and mature for this sort of petty bullshit, but you can't even take a joke.

I am curious what are those things I have said about men. Especially because I haven't said anything about men -or women- AT ALL, but a certain culture; about social norms of that culture and how they influence people related to a specific case of rape.

You have a problem with understading what you read. And please do not assume knowing any of my opinions on these issues, because with your emotional, knee jerk reactions on gender issues or the way you use the word feminism, in just 2 posts you proved you are dumb stereotype who thinks a woman criticising about patriarchal norms out loud is something baaad or a sign of no intelligence.

That^s a lot from someone who can't get the hang of a clearly made expressions. I'm also probably the only person here in this forum talk about how males are oppresssed in the ame way. You on the other hand, by your expression of  'we are so oppressive' simply show your poor understanding -mostly lack of it- of feminism. Don't come

Frankly, I am sick of males acting like a pack of dogs barking at every statement made by a woman to criticise obviously fucked up norms of human culture and gender aspect of that. You are screaming your head off at every thread about religion and how it fucked us, BUT when it comes to criticising the gender norms and culture it created and installed for thousand years, it is nothing; as if we passed that, it is fucking 'bullshit'. And a woman saying this out loud and oh my....."insult her intelligence quick! She is a feminists!"

Hypocrite.

tl;dr: Learn to read, try to understand or fuck off. Don't come to me with your common place, main stream ideas of 'feminists are man haters' and that they are bent on asserting female supremacy bullshit. Finding out that there isn't a magic man up in the sky does not make you intelligence or enlightened which oviously think you are, while you can't even imagine the first thing about the people out of the borders of the country you live in.

Draconic Aiur

@Drunken: Because feminists attack all men and insult them(all men are piggy rapists) and don't give a shit about any otherderstand in that part of the world its cr sex or sexual preference but themselves and that's like attacking me, a man, and saying I can have no pride in being a man. Also i unazy but in our part of the world its an thing of the present and a situation we must all face.

Joke time
Give that bitch a cannon, bitches love Canons!

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 31, 2015, 02:33:40 PM
I am curious what are those things I have said about men. Especially because I haven't said anything about men -or women- AT ALL, but a certain culture; about social norms of that culture and how they influence people related to a specific case of rape.

You have a problem with understading what you read. And please do not assume knowing any of my opinions on these issues, because with your emotional, knee jerk reactions on gender issues or the way you use the word feminism, in just 2 posts you proved you are dumb stereotype who thinks a woman criticising about patriarchal norms out loud is something baaad or a sign of no intelligence.

That^s a lot from someone who can't get the hang of a clearly made expressions. I'm also probably the only person here in this forum talk about how males are oppresssed in the ame way. You on the other hand, by your expression of  'we are so oppressive' simply show your poor understanding -mostly lack of it- of feminism. Don't come

Frankly, I am sick of males acting like a pack of dogs barking at every statement made by a woman to criticise obviously fucked up norms of human culture and gender aspect of that. You are screaming your head off at every thread about religion and how it fucked us, BUT when it comes to criticising the gender norms and culture it created and installed for thousand years, it is nothing; as if we passed that, it is fucking 'bullshit'. And a woman saying this out loud and oh my....."insult her intelligence quick! She is a feminists!"

Hypocrite.

tl;dr: Learn to read, try to understand or fuck off. Don't come to me with your common place, main stream ideas of 'feminists are man haters' and that they are bent on asserting female supremacy bullshit. Finding out that there isn't a magic man up in the sky does not make you intelligence or enlightened which oviously think you are, while you can't even imagine the first thing about the people out of the borders of the country you live in.

YEAH - we're just a pack of dogs, out to insult your intelligence, even when you insult your own intelligence with dogmas which, much unlike the aggression of teenage boys, was entirely learned from other women who have made their living by teaching you to be angry and blame your own shit on others! Sometimes you are wronged by men, get that, but it doesn't make you uncontradictable, and you are responsible for the parts you decide to play. The world is not really out to get you.

Just keep at it with the bogus name-calling, gotta say I love that - what else have you got?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: stromboli on August 31, 2015, 11:24:28 AM
Pretty sure Hijiri is being sarcastic to get a rise out of people. And people responded.

:clap:
Just want to bring this back up to give the following clip some context:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNt0anp7WK8

:lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

Quote from: stromboli on August 31, 2015, 11:24:28 AM
Pretty sure Hijiri is being sarcastic to get a rise out of people. And people responded.

:clap:
Well that is not very nice! And here I thought it was just that time of the month. He! He!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

drunkenshoe

Yes, Hijiri posted a joke. And we are all aware of it. We laghed at it. I was the first one to LOL.  And thought it was funny.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on August 31, 2015, 03:10:38 PM

YEAH - we're just a pack of dogs, out to insult your intelligence, even when you insult your own intelligence with dogmas which, much unlike the aggression of teenage boys, was entirely learned from other women who have made their living by teaching you to be angry and blame your own shit on others! Sometimes you are wronged by men, get that, but it doesn't make you uncontradictable, and you are responsible for the parts you decide to play. The world is not really out to get you.

Just keep at it with the bogus name-calling, gotta say I love that - what else have you got?

You are a king of strawmen.

What is this 'my shit' I am blaming on others? Tell me. Who am I blaming? What for? Again, what did I say about men? Nothing.

What fucking bullshit. 

But you and almost all men are so scared and annoyed by any woman that gets loud about anything gender related and start to bark that they are out to get them. Listen to yourself. Who is angry?

Look at your reaction to a joke.

How old are you?

You know what? I really like that men like you are doomed to be fucked over by women, over and over again this or that way their entire lives. Without even getting a clue about it all.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Solitary on August 31, 2015, 04:52:26 PM
Well that is not very nice! And here I thought it was just that time of the month. He! He!
Well I am a werewolf, as you may know. :P
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 31, 2015, 05:45:06 PM
You are a king of strawmen.

What is this 'my shit' I am blaming on others? Tell me. Who am I blaming? What for? Again, what did I say about men? Nothing.

What fucking bullshit.
But you and almost all men are so scared and annoyed by any woman that gets loud about anything gender related and start to bark that they are out to get them. Listen to yourself. Who is angry?
Ok, so you're not blaming others for your problems, you are not angry, and you do not hate men. Then why in sweet fuck have you been acting so damned hostile to myself and several others all over this thread, particularly those who you know to be male?

Look at your reaction to a joke.

Look at your reaction to my joke! That's what it was, and if you thought it was in anger then you wouldn't know humor if it bit you in the ass.

How old are you?
Honey, I'm really not the one for you - I prefer women with intelligence and maturity, not self-obsessed drama.

You know what? I really like that men like you are doomed to be fucked over by women, over and over again this or that way their entire lives. Without even getting a clue about it all.

Nothing the least bit hostile, angry, or hateful there! You aren't hostile, angry, and hateful, that must be your evil twin? Please go check yourself into a mental hospital, immediately.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 31, 2015, 05:23:41 PM
Yes, Hijiri posted a joke. And we are all aware of it. We laghed at it. I was the first one to LOL.  And thought it was funny.
So did I, and then I joked right back. Maybe it wasn't as funny, but it was to me, and I kept on laughing until you had to go Amazon all over this thread!