Minnesota Marriage Equality Bill Goes to Senate

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, March 12, 2013, 09:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

http://www.advocate.com/politics/marria ... nate-floor

With most of the liberal states already having some kind of bill for marriage equality, the states that are popping up with bills for it are getting more and more surprising.  :popcorn: Good luck Minnesota.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Brian37

Heard about this on FB, way to go Minnesota!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

The Skeletal Atheist

Oh, Colorado also approved civil unions. I don't know if that should be made into a new thread or not.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Jmpty

???  ??

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Farroc

Yayz! And whatnot...
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Plu

It's like some sort of avalanche. Good going :)

Brian37

Coke is now making a 2oz drink and will be made in Mini soda.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

BarkAtTheMoon

Minnesota is one schizophrenic state when it comes to politics. They elect Jesse freaking Ventura as governor, Al Franken as a senator, yet they keep sending people like that whack job bitch Michele Bachmann to Congress, and now this. It's hard to keep up.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard