News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Balloon Boy to the rescue

Started by Munch, August 24, 2015, 08:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

At Wisconsin's annual gay pride parade, in typical fashion a christian group built a huge sign, quoting bible verses and the sins of homosexuality.

The sign was large enough for people to see from all around, that was until a little boy stood in front of the sign, holding balloons, that the parent of the kid kept giving more to, until it completely blocked the sign off.

Even when they tried to move the sign, the kid followed and stood in front of it blocking it, until the group finally decided to roll up the sign and leave.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/08/23/this-little-boy-silences-homophobes-with-rainbow-balloons/

Just felt like I wanted to share this, since it gave me a good feels today :)
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Sorry, I thought this was the balloon boy from the "Runaway Balloon Rescue" fiasco.

Carry on.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

ApostateLois

"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 24, 2015, 02:56:09 PM
Sorry, I thought this was the balloon boy from the "Runaway Balloon Rescue" fiasco.
I was thinking of this son of a bitch.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel