News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Myth of Islamic "No-Go Zones"

Started by Shiranu, September 06, 2015, 02:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

surreptitious57

Muslims in London have stopped non Muslims that were in possession of alcohol
These patrols do not want to see that in their areas. And you may be stopped in
parts of Oldham if you are non Muslim for they are designated Muslim areas too
I am quite fortunate because though I live in a Muslim area myself I have never
been stopped. For while this is true of some Muslim areas it is not so of them all
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN

Baruch

In Jerusalem, in Mea Shearim, a woman wearing shorts (immodest clothing) can be harassed.  Also stores in that district, that sell lascivious music CDs get their CDs vandalized.  This of course happens in any situation where a vigilance committee is in operation.  In the US this is mostly against burglery and is called neighborhood watch.  In most cities, one should be careful of what neighborhood one is traveling in ... particularly if you are doing more than just traveling thru.  I know an African-American who is afraid to visit E St Louis (a poor Black area).

I think the proper standard of no-go is whether nudists or drag queens can stroll thru a neighborhood unmolested.  I doubt that many neighborhoods would pass.  It isn't much of a test, if a White middle class person can pass unmolested thru a White middle class neighborhood ... but then such people are unaware of their privilege.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.