Author Topic: Great survey of the top dozen or more fundie physics research today  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Baruch

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I won't normally comment in this section, because I don't have enough time for my own math and physics studies but ... this was too good not to share.
πŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽŒπŽ€πŽπŽŽπŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€πŽŸπŽπŽœπŽœπŽŸπŽπŽ€πŽπŽ‰πŽ€πŽ€πŽšπŽ€
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

Offline Hakurei Reimu

Re: Great survey of the top dozen or more fundie physics research today
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 07:48:04 PM »
At first I thought, "Fundie physics? What kind of articles would come out of Fundamentalist Christian belief?"

Then I read the article and let out a sigh of relief: Fundamental physics, not fundamentalist physics.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Solitary

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 04:46:50 PM »
Thanks!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 04:57:38 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At first I thought, "Fundie physics? What kind of articles would come out of Fundamentalist Christian belief?"

Then I read the article and let out a sigh of relief: Fundamental physics, not fundamentalist physics.

:rotflmao:

And I read that as 'psychics' after 'fundie'. 
'the wise man does not seek enlightenment, he waits for it. so while Δ± was waiting, it occurred to me that seeking perplexity might be more fun.’ - lu-tze

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk