Your Water Is Making You Gay

Started by stromboli, August 22, 2015, 12:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

I remember when I was 13 (or 11 or whatever the normal age is for a 5th grader), we got taught the whole Kama Sutra and they had two gay guys pose all the positions.  They wore speedos, so it wasn't technically public indecency.  That sparked my lifelong interest in the gay community and the real reason I'm pro gay marriage (thanks unelected tyrannical activist courts, btw) is because I've decided to become gay.  But my main problem is planning out the week.  Since gays are all about sex all the time, I'm having a hard time scheduling the week.  It's anal on even days of the month and oral on odd days, and both on sunday, right?

Termin

Quote from: stromboli on August 22, 2015, 12:16:43 PM
https://gachiyellow.wordpress.com/2014/01/11/fact-there-is-no-gay-gene-but-there-are-chemicals-that-turn-people-gay/

This, for all you cellar dwelling hermaphrodites.

In unrelated news,  , in what are many are  calling an environmental protection police, many churches have announced they will forgo the use of water in baptism ceremonies.
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

stromboli

I have 2 of these. One in my vehicle and one in the home for just in case. You can filter thousands of gallons of water with it, costs less than 20 bucks. Keep your nuts from falling off, ese.  :eek: BTW, the picture is huge. The actual unit will fit in your pocket.

Stromboli is wise.

Munch

We're made up of 60% water, so we're all already 60% fabulous.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Youssuf Ramadan

So uh..... y'all come here often?...   :flowers:

trdsf

The water I drank growing up came from Lake Erie.  That shouldn't have made me gay, that should have made me a supervillain.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Ace101

Don't believe that tap water can make you gay, because beer for example is highly estrogenic - and if this was true then we'd see a lot more drunkards and bar-crawlers "turning gay".

Over-exposure to estrogen in womb development might play a role though. But I don't believe that anyone just wakes up one morning and finds out they "turned gay".

stromboli

All I can say is I crewed aboard a ship for 3+ years, worked with crews of men and have partaken in *water* in every form from punch with LSD in it to filtered desert spring water, and have easily seen my share of swingin' manhood and naked male buttocks, and I can say with authority that I'm not gay.