Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Green Bottle

Thats some funny shite right there...... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

welcome bk Stromboli..
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

The Skeletal Atheist

So should I just drink whisky instead?

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

Hydra009

The blogger in question probably got it from Alex Jones (the conspiracy theory, not the gay).  He's the guy who popularized the idea that estrogen in plastics and in the drinking water is turning people gay as part of some NWO population-control plot.  Apparently, the NWO is exceedingly patient and fairly incompetent, two things that tend not to go together.

Hijiri Byakuren

My water is off the grid, so I'm safe from the gay. /s

My water really is off the grid, though. Live in a greenbelt, so no plumbing or sewers.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 22, 2015, 02:06:26 PM
The blogger in question is probably got it Alex Jones (the conspiracy theory, not the gay).  He's the guy who popularized the idea that estrogen in plastics and in the drinking water is turning people gay as part of some NWO population-control plot.  Apparently, the NWO is exceedingly patient and fairly incompetent, two things that tend not to go together.

Right. The subject was submitted as much for humorous content as otherwise, as Green Bottle pointed out. On the other hand if, after a large dose of tap water to hydrate yourself, you feel a sudden need to dress up in evening apparel and skip down the street in high heels humming "I feel pretty" under your breath, well......... 

GrinningYMIR

That would explain why I had a sexual relationship with my boyfriend a few weeks ago
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on August 22, 2015, 02:16:25 PM
That would explain why I had a sexual relationship with my boyfriend a few weeks ago

See?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: stromboli on August 22, 2015, 12:58:02 PM
too late dude. Too late.
Well, I heard whiskey males you manly, but every time I drink it I end up having gay sex.

stromboli

And they told you the whiskey was brewed from pure spring water, didn't they?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: stromboli on August 22, 2015, 04:14:18 PM
And they told you the whiskey was brewed from pure spring water, didn't they?
DAMMIT!

stromboli

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on August 22, 2015, 04:21:01 PM
DAMMIT!

See Skeletal, now you can run up to random people on the street, shake a printed copy of the article in their face and say: "Don't drink the water! Don't!" and run off. Like that guy in "The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers."

TomFoolery

You fucker. My eyeballs literally rolled out of my head and are flopping around on my desk after I got to the sentence:

QuoteNow let me show you evidence of the NWO actively trying to turn people gay.

And now I can't see very well. I hope you're happy with yourself.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

drunkenshoe

QuoteYou don’t have to thank me. No one wants to be poisoned. I don’t want to get to far off topic but there are many ways evil people are manipulating the Gay community â€" like teaching homosexuality to elementary students. **No form** of sexuality or anything involving sex should be taught to elementary students. That’s pedophilia.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp