News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My Favorite Atheist Is At It Again.

Started by Solitary, August 15, 2015, 10:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

He is the smartest theist in La La Land: https://youtu.be/pLK9NSUX_fs
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

This was like a year ago, but seriously trying to debunk someone not believing in something is like trying to show someone up at a party that the pitcher is full when it's clearly empty.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

Brain burning.

But this video is weird.

Personally, I think the most interesting part of the video is the physical appearance, the way the man presents himself. Positions he gets in front of the camera esp. while he is reading from a site. Obviously he is not really used to read something. His eyes are fixed. He keeps opening net pages. Also watch his gestures and body language. He himself has no idea what is he talking about. Look what he is wearing. He is trying o look serious.

It looks like he is doing a 'school project', not something he is really in to. Yeah probably that's really what he 'thinks', I don't mean that. I mean the video. :lol:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

I would take issue with the claim that this guy was he world's dumbest Christian.  His claims were pretty mainstream, and most were identical to common theist claims that show up in this forum from time to time.

Munch

Quote from: SGOS on August 16, 2015, 04:44:30 AM
I would take issue with the claim that this guy was he world's dumbest Christian.  His claims were pretty mainstream, and most were identical to common theist claims that show up in this forum from time to time.

yeah. And the irony of such a belief is no matter how smart someone might be in one field, the fact they dedicate themselves to a belief system of no proof or evidence, it puts them on the same level as every other believer.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Termin

This video alone does not prove his the dumbest christian, However if you look at his other videos  , he is a fan of Hovind, so he may be near the top of the list.
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Solitary

I did say he was the smartest theist in La La Land, and that says a lot about the rest of them.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

peacewithoutgod

LOL, I just love how this asshole apologist seems to think that leaning into the camera and swaying back and forth makes him appear to be any more convincing.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

1liesalot

Has he been doing a head count or something?