Greetings 2 All! Now, how can I upload an avatar to this godless forum? :-?

Started by peacewithoutgod, August 10, 2015, 03:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

Hello, all you nonbelievers, agnostics, freethinkers, humanists, godless heathens, atheists, deists, theists, creationists, and just-plain-believers! :-)

I really am happy to have found this forum after giving up on the blog distractions, but I'm somewhat vexed that I cannot find a link by which I can upload my avatar anywhere within the profile editor. Where did I fail to look for this option?
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Sal1981

Hover over Profile, and click the menu-item Forum Profile. In that page you should be able to choose an avatar.

Hi, btw.

peacewithoutgod

Thanks! I was driving myself crazy for at least an hour, don't know why I never noticed that way in while it was right in front of me.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.