News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

anybody worship Satan?

Started by redpaint417, August 03, 2015, 12:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrucifyCindy

Satan is such a wimpy Dark Lord. He is like Yahweh's patsy. There are more serious and scarier Dark Lords out there. I wouldn't waste my time on a sissy boy like Satan.
“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

AllPurposeAtheist

Silly basterds..Worship Her Dental Deity or have toothaches forever. . THE Tooth Fairy. .
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

musicharmony87

All hail Jesus Frankenstine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aletheia

Meh... agnostic atheist, so I don't believe in deities -- good, evil, or otherwise. Hate to say it, but many of the "normal" gods of Norse mythology were more hardcore than the Satan of the Abrahamic religions. So long as you're nice to others, try to be a functional member of society, and don't force your views on others, it's really none of my business what you believe. :)
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

GrinningYMIR

I worship my girlfriends ass, and video games. And pizza

Hail pizza
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

The only one true deity exchanges children's teeth for cold, hard cash. Then grinds them up to make dinosaur bones to fool the "other deities". May your teeth all rot in your gums.

peacewithoutgod

I love Satanic art, and the Black Mass which originated not as serious worship but as a mockery of the Catholic mass. While this would make unbelief more fun than being just a boring atheist, caution is warranted for people who don't wish to descend to the level of spurious Xtians. The association with a psychopathic level of libertarianism, Aleister Crowley, and Anton Levay is also best avoided when you care about being taken seriously. The Satanic Temple seems to be a bit smarter, but then it's also full of rich kids who don't really need to be.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Baruch

Aleister Crowley was reputed to be MI6 ... and used Satanism as a cover.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Baruch on October 27, 2015, 01:19:12 PM
Aleister Crowley was reputed to be MI6 ... and used Satanism as a cover.
"Reputed"? To what end was he reputed to have used Satanism, which he did much too good a job at influencing, for MI6? Hard to believe he would have had time for training excercises with all the time he spent writing shitty books, doing drugs, and fucking everything he could stick his dick in.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: CrucifyCindy on August 08, 2015, 06:33:18 PM
Satan is such a wimpy Dark Lord. He is like Yahweh's patsy. There are more serious and scarier Dark Lords out there. I wouldn't waste my time on a sissy boy like Satan.
I get the stongest notion from this and your signature that you really are a spy for world Muslim theocratic interests. Well, I'd believe that if even people that crazy would have interest in your thoughts.

Baruch

Quote from: peacewithoutgod on October 27, 2015, 02:17:31 PM
"Reputed"? To what end was he reputed to have used Satanism, which he did much too good a job at influencing, for MI6? Hard to believe he would have had time for training excercises with all the time he spent writing shitty books, doing drugs, and fucking everything he could stick his dick in.

He was hobnobbing with other "dark" people ... spying is about meeting new people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Many a year ago,  a guy who lived in the apartment above me had some money problems, I let him drop an extension cord so he could run his TV and fridge. A couple weeks later he showed up with a box of pretty much junk as a way of paying. I told him didn't need it so we sat on the porch and drank away a case of my beer.

This guy had more ailments and minor disfigurations that I have ever seen and I was truly sorry for him. Yellow teeth from birth, big budge on his neck, clubbed foot, severe acne, just a poor poor miserable guy. Scared the shit outa women…anyhow, we get to talking and religion comes up… he looks across the street into nothing an says, "I can tell you this, if god really existed, I would not look like this, and even more, if satan existed, I would not look like this"….kinda summed up it all.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on October 27, 2015, 06:28:43 PM
Many a year ago,  a guy who lived in the apartment above me had some money problems, I let him drop an extension cord so he could run his TV and fridge. A couple weeks later he showed up with a box of pretty much junk as a way of paying. I told him didn't need it so we sat on the porch and drank away a case of my beer.

This guy had more ailments and minor disfigurations that I have ever seen and I was truly sorry for him. Yellow teeth from birth, big budge on his neck, clubbed foot, severe acne, just a poor poor miserable guy. Scared the shit outa women…anyhow, we get to talking and religion comes up… he looks across the street into nothing an says, "I can tell you this, if god really existed, I would not look like this, and even more, if satan existed, I would not look like this"….kinda summed up it all.
Sounds just like a guy I knew in Columbus, two club feet, bulge in his neck, always broke, but a nice guy anyway ...   

GSOgymrat

It would be convenient if angels and Satan were real, if there were actually supernatural forces of good and evil, but we can't stay children forever, at least some of can't.