News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

anybody worship Satan?

Started by redpaint417, August 03, 2015, 12:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redpaint417

So does anyone here worship The Dark Lord Satan like me? The Dark Lord does not require your allegiance and worship, but it's always nice too. How many satanic rituals have you participated in? How many in just the last month?

Hail Satan!!!

Sal1981

doorknob

I do not believe in satan either so why would I practice satanism?

Solitary

I actually have actually done Satanic and Hindu rituals that were a real turn on sexually. Nothing like running around naked with a bunch of sexy girls with one tied down dripping blood on her and having an orgy. Hindu ritual aren't like this, but they get the job done too with trying to do every position in the Kama Sutra with a lithe 28 year old vixen while high on Quaaludes.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mike Cl

Why would I want to 'worship' anything????  I'm an atheist.  I guess you aren't one then, Red.  But, to each his own, I suppose. 

The closest I come to worshiping is when thinking about the New York Yankees.  Babe Ruth is as close to a God as one can get!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Yeah this is an atheist site pal, so whatever Christians told you about what atheists 'believe', it's not so.

That said, as a fictional character satan is a much more relatable character then God.

Btw I'm disappointed in the picture, you can't see Satan's tackle, if you really want to do it justice :

In all his horsey glory.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Anti-Christian satanism ... is just tantric.  Same as Hindu or Buddhist tantrism.  Or even Jewish tantrism (I will vote for that one).  In tantrism, you have the shadow version of the majority religion in a particular area.  Frequently allusions to or actual forbidden action are engaged in.  This is why you have tantric Hindu sculpture ... but actually the majority of worshippers in any religion are legalistic killjoys ... and those who can't fit in, find an alternative reality by being tantric ... or gay for instance.  Straight and gay are equally "constructed" cultures.  And there is nothing more conformist than non-conformists.

Atheists ... who are conformist ... are not tantric.  But some could be ... they are the anti-conformist atheists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantra

Given the magic nature of bodily fluids, one can see how some forms of tantra are sexual.  Eating blood pudding or bacon by an English Jew would also be tantra.  I am non-conformist theist ... so I do eat bacon, but I am not very interested in blood pudding or blood sausage (both real or by metaphor for something else).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

You guys!  What??  I thought all atheists worshiped Satan.

Baruch

Ambiguity of the term "atheist".  Socrates was called a atheist, because he was accused of introducing a new god to Athens.  And he was executed for it, in part.  Christian heretics have been called atheist ... as has anyone who fails to worship "The one true god" or fails to worship "The one true god" properly.  Anarchist is used in a similarly loose way.  And if you believe that all such broadly defined atheism is caused by Satan, then such people are all Satanists.  Classic ignorant stereotyping.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Solitary

Quotefind an alternative reality by being tantric ... or gay for instance.
Being gay is not about finding an alternative reality, it is being real about who you are, not being gay by choice like being tantric is. I believe you know better than that.

Baruch

Misunderstood ;-)  There isn't one reality, that gays aren't a part of!  There are seven billion realities, and to each their own.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Solitary

I'm sorry, but there is an Aleph of realities, and I've been to all of them an infinity of infinite times. God    :naughty: 

CrucifyCindy

Sorry, but my heart belongs to Cthulhu.
“Rational thought is a failed experiment and should be phased out.”
 William S. Burroughs

حسن اÙ,,صباح - Ù,,يس هناك Ù...ا هو صحيح ØŒ ÙƒÙ,, شيء Ù...سÙ...وح به

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR