For All You People That Enjoy Sex And Don't Want Kids Or A VD.

Started by Solitary, July 23, 2015, 10:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Solitary on July 23, 2015, 10:40:38 AM
, and for woman that like to be in control of their vagina.  :wink2:
It's more fun when you can get them to totally lose control.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Solitary

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 23, 2015, 12:34:00 PM
Believe me, Tequila, good pot, cocaine, and Quaaludes will do the trick in combination----not that I ever did that, but I did have it done to me and have the scars on my back and butt to prove it. I never knew pain and sex together could be so much fun tied down. What memories!

AllPurposeAtheist

Now now..EVERYONE knows that young people invented sex. Us old farts just watched Ward and June Cleaver..We never actually had sex and babies come from god and the stork anyway.  Remember kids, it's politically correct if you only do it man on top, woman on bottom, get it over with quick in the dark wearing pajamas that look like a cheap suit.
Otherwise you're just a little pervert!
PS..Husbands and wives should always sleep in separate twin beds to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 23, 2015, 12:34:00 PM
Could they still claim they were raped having one of these inserted? Just asking, don't get your panties all in a bunch girls. 

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on July 24, 2015, 12:02:11 PM
Could they still claim they were raped having one of these inserted? Just asking, don't get your panties all in a bunch girls. 
Yup. .your sperm can be saved up to use as evidence even more reliably than a stain on a dress. . At least I would think so. .
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.