News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My name is Tracy

Started by NakedTracyBlack, July 29, 2015, 06:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NakedTracyBlack

Hello everyone.  My name is Tracy, and I'm a nudist and a lesbian.  I don't believe in organized religion.  I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a god or goddess, though I personally believe if there is one they only want people to not be assholes, but even if they are I don't believe there's some sort of divine punishment waiting for people, rather maybe a second chance.  Maybe we're even all on our second or third chances, and have no idea.

I recently got married, and am excited to be living with my now wife and my daughter.  So Hi.

TomFoolery

Hi Tracy. Nice to see an agnostic here. :) Welcome.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Mike Cl

Welcome, Tracy.  Hope your stay is long and prosperous.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

dtq123

Welcome to da club mate! Congratulations on finding yourself a lover!
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Sal1981

Baruch

"Sky clad" wedding then? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Solitary

Welcome aboard Tracy! I had a girlfriend that I never knew was a lesbian 30 years ago, when we both met we were both desperate for love, affection, and intimacy, even though we were both very shy at the time, I was high on pot, cocaine, mildly drunk, LSD, and probably on Quaaludes (I was really fucked up!)and sat down and we became very close in about 45 minutes to half an hour, even though I am a straight guy. She had recently quit hard core drugs and we both made a pack to never do them again because she had almost died from them, and I have no doubt she saved mine.

We saw each other off and on for 5 glorious years enjoying life to the fullest, she was physically gorgeous, and had a soul of an angel. She was very androgynous in her personality. It was like having a best buddy that I loved dearly, who I still think about every day and night. Every time I try to let go of her I feel like I'm dying. She is the only person I ever met that was an authentic human being, who would literally not even hurt a fly, and respected all life, even though she, like me, liked animal more than most people. At the time I was punked up with eyeliner, lipstick and a wild hair style looking very androgynous myself, even though I was a wild and crazy guy into extreme sports. As you can see, you can be yourself here unless you proselytize religion. You can talk about it though. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Draconic Aiur

Green Bottle

Afternoon Tracy an Welcome.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solomon Zorn

If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com