News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Does Privilege Matter?

Started by dtq123, July 22, 2015, 04:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popsthebuilder

Mike CI

Duality pertains to absolutely everything as balance and the abitlity do throw that balance in one direction  or another.

Hypothesis of quantization refers to the substance of existence and the facts that it is non material constantly fluctuating in different levels of vibration and how it is everywhere at all times and literally explains the possibility of actual miracle, and God before creation.

Infinity can be observed from amebas to black holes in the form of perpetual energy, or infinite potential.

Now if you want to make it interesting look up;

Arius, Christology, Crist, Jainism, arianism.

Thanks

Faith in selfless Unity through Good

popsthebuilder

Oh yeah
Asceticism. Not that I'm sayin anyone has to live by it, it's just proof that Christianity as we know it is a lie unless you are a Quaker, protestant, Mormon, or evangalist.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 27, 2015, 09:19:20 PM
Sorry... I was just trying to be funny... it apparently didn't work out.

Sent from your mom.

No, accept my apologies. I hit the wrong target. I blame Obama.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 27, 2015, 10:29:33 PM
No, accept my apologies. I hit the wrong target. I blame Obama.
I hope Obama doesn't get another 4 years in office... It's shit like this with pops that really makes me wonder what he's doing in that White House...

aka: Nah. no worries. we all do that on occasion.

Sent from your mom.

Mike Cl

Quote from: popsthebuilder on July 27, 2015, 10:08:25 PM
Mike CI

Duality pertains to absolutely everything as balance and the abitlity do throw that balance in one direction  or another.

Hypothesis of quantization refers to the substance of existence and the facts that it is non material constantly fluctuating in different levels of vibration and how it is everywhere at all times and literally explains the possibility of actual miracle, and God before creation.

Infinity can be observed from amebas to black holes in the form of perpetual energy, or infinite potential.

Now if you want to make it interesting look up;

Arius, Christology, Crist, Jainism, arianism.

Thanks

Pops, moved the discussion to another thread.  Just for you and any who want to join.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 27, 2015, 10:32:25 PM
I hope Obama doesn't get another 4 years in office... It's shit like this with pops that really makes me wonder what he's doing in that White House...
Impossible.  The 23rd amendment makes it so that a US citizen is limited to a maximum of two terms as president in his/her lifetime.

Baruch

Technically, you can be the VP, have the President die in office early (see Bush plan via Hinkley) and then get elected at the top of the ticket, twice ... equating to 2+ terms.  This happened with Truman, who was the first acting President covered by the amendment ... he chose not to run in 1952.  Not sure if you can still pull a Truman.  President Ford might have ... since Nixon resigned and Ford was never elected but appointed anyway, by Nixon and Ford stayed "unelected" thanks to Carter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 28, 2015, 04:06:22 AM
Impossible.  The 23rd amendment makes it so that a US citizen is limited to a maximum of two terms as president in his/her lifetime.
...  I already knew that...  It was a joke.

Sent from your mom.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on July 28, 2015, 07:13:42 AM
Technically, you can be the VP, have the President die in office early (see Bush plan via Hinkley) and then get elected at the top of the ticket, twice ... equating to 2+ terms.  This happened with Truman, who was the first acting President covered by the amendment ... he chose not to run in 1952.  Not sure if you can still pull a Truman.  President Ford might have ... since Nixon resigned and Ford was never elected but appointed anyway, by Nixon and Ford stayed "unelected" thanks to Carter.
But there's a ten year cap as well.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

1. The original age limit on (not too young) and not naturalized ... was designed to prevent Alexander Hamilton from running

2. The revised limit on terms and time ... is designed to prevent another FDR.

In general I would agree with Goldilocks ... not too young and not too old and not too many terms ... is just right.  But the opponents of FDR, IMHO ... sucked rocks ... so FDR all the way!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on July 28, 2015, 01:20:30 PM

In general I would agree with Goldilocks ... not too young and not too old and not too many terms ... is just right.  But the opponents of FDR, IMHO ... sucked rocks ... so FDR all the way!
Wendell Willkie was good enough for FDR to send him to Europe as his "Minister without portfolio", you might say. (That was the 1940 election, btw.) Dewey was 1944, IIRC.
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

If you listen to Mike Huckabee the apocalypse is right around the corner every other day and the great reptilian leader of the Democratic party is going to cause it to happen. Talk about privileged!  Causing the apocalypse to happen?  I tried, but I'm not a reptile and thus have no secret service protection.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

The reptilians (original V movie) ate live rats when nobody was looking.  This discouraged me from joining up ;-)  I am more of a mammal kind of guy (coughs up fur ball)!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

I think V was the last TV movie I actually liked. . I wonder if it's on one of the Roku channels. .
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

popsthebuilder

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on July 28, 2015, 07:21:34 PM
If you listen to Mike Huckabee the apocalypse is right around the corner every other day and the great reptilian leader of the Democratic party is going to cause it to happen. Talk about privileged!  Causing the apocalypse to happen?  I tried, but I'm not a reptile and thus have no secret service protection.
He speaks of the RCC, and their massive corruption over the majority of global society. Through manipulative, atrocious means, and selfish negative relations.