IS crucifies children for not fasting during Ramdan.

Started by Valigarmander, June 24, 2015, 03:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valigarmander

Allah is most merciful.
QuoteTwo children have reportedly been “crucified” by Isis for not fasting during the holy month of Ramadan.

The boys, believed to be under the age of 18, were killed in Syria and their bodies displayed with placards hung around their necks announcing their “crime”.

Their deaths in the town of Mayadin, Deir Ezzor province, were reported by the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights on Monday.

Founder Rami Abdel Rahman said residents reported the boys’ bodies were “suspended from a crossbar” near the so-called Islamic State’s religious police headquarters.

“Apparently, they were caught eating,” he told the AFP news agency, adding that the signs hung around their necks claimed they broke the Ramadan fast “with no religious justification”.

According to the Muslim Council of Britain, the requirement for Muslims to abstain from taking food, water of sexual relations from sunrise to sunset during the month does not apply to children, pregnant women, the ill, elderly or people who are travelling.

It is not the first time children have been killed or crucified by Isis - in February, a UN Committee on the Rights of the Child report recorded “several cases of mass executions of boys, as well as reports of beheadings, crucifixions of children and burying children alive”.

A month later, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights reported that Sharia courts in the group’s Iraqi stronghold of Mosul were sentencing people to “crucifixion” for banditry, as well as passing down sentences including stoning and amputation for minor and unproven offences.

Mayadin is one of many towns in Deir Ezzor captured by the extremist group during the Syrian civil war.

Three more “crucifixions” were reported today in al-Kasra, another Isis-held town in the province.

The Syrian Observatory reported that the men were executed before their bodies were hung up but the reason they were killed was unclear.

A penal code published by the extremist group specifying a set of fixed punishments in its territories across Syria and Iraq in January included “death and crucifixion” for murder and stealing.

But “crucifixions” by Isis have been reported extensively since the group’s advance last year and the gruesome punishment appears to have been used for several alleged crimes.

Isis militants do not appear to crucify people by nailing or tying them to a cross as a method of execution, but use crosses and bars to pose bodies after people have been killed to terrorise civilians in their territories.

Shiranu

>Claims to hate everything the West stands for
>Uses arguably the most iconic symbol in Western civilization (besides maybe Coca-Cola and the Holywood sign) to intimidate it's own people

Well then.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quran 5:33

Yusuf Ali: The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

Not that this has anything to do with Islam.

leo

So ISIS aren't really crucifying  people. They are hanging dead victims on crosses after their executions. Still crazy and barbaric as fuck.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

1liesalot

Quote from: leo on June 24, 2015, 02:48:46 PM
So ISIS aren't really crucifying  people. They are hanging dead victims on crosses after their executions. Still crazy and barbaric as fuck.

But surely this makes it all okay.

leo

Quote from: 1liesalot on June 29, 2015, 05:06:29 PM
But surely this makes it all okay.
I never said is okay but the title of the article is misleading. Isis aren't using cruxifiction as a actual method of execution. They are hanging corpses on crosses.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Solitary

I never thought I would ever see people act so inhumanely since seeing what the Nazis did, and it makes me literally sick to think we still have this in our day and age. We as a human species is far worse than the wildest animal  because we have a brain that can satisfy the reptilian brain we all have in us still. When will we evolve beyond this religious bullshit and barbaric sadistic glee from our inhumanity? I'm glad I don't understand this kind of behavior and kind of thinking because it makes me feel more human, and yet religious nuts think atheists have no morals because they don't believe in religious insanity.  :wall: :oak: :oak: :oak: :butt: :wtff:   
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Draconic Aiur

Arent they dead yet? we are bombing the fuck out of them.

Baruch

We will defeat ISIS the same way we defeated the Vietcong.  By evacuating the last of our personnel off of the roof of the US embassy in Baghdad.  Get with the program ... the US is in perpetual warfare since forever ... it is the only thing we know ... if we won, we would have to stop, and then not what to do next ;-(

Yes, mankind ... believe in progress all you want.  We advance from the most primitive executions, to those by electric chair, as advocated by Thomas Edison.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

MagetheEntertainer

You know now that I think about it I don't think I've seen any videos/pictures of people being killed by crucifixion.  I've seen plenty of dead bodies on crosses, and I've even seen an ISIS video of a living guy on a cross getting his limbs chopped off, but I'm pretty sure he would have died from blood loss due to the dismemberment and not the crucifixion.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on July 12, 2015, 10:40:44 PM
We will defeat ISIS the same way we defeated the Vietcong.  By evacuating the last of our personnel off of the roof of the US embassy in Baghdad.  Get with the program ... the US is in perpetual warfare since forever ... it is the only thing we know ... if we won, we would have to stop, and then not what to do next ;-(

Yes, mankind ... believe in progress all you want.  We advance from the most primitive executions, to those by electric chair, as advocated by Thomas Edison.
Isn't that so fucking true!  Once this country declares war on something, that means it will never end.  The war on poverty--the war on drugs--the war on terror.  We don't even know what it takes to win any of them.  And nobody wants any of those wars to end, anyway.  They generate too much money. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

baronvonrort

Allah the most merciful of those who show mercy says crucifiction is good.
www.quran.com/5/33