News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Man already knows about Islam I'm more

Started by PickelledEggs, July 23, 2015, 01:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

I'm not going to mention who on this forum this satire article reminds me of...  Lmao

"I learned all that really matters about the Muslim faith on 9/11," Gentries said in reference to the terrorist attacks on the United States undertaken by 19 of Islam's approximately 1.6 billion practitioners. "What more do I need to know to stigmatize Muslims everywhere as inherently violent radicals?"

http://www.theonion.com/article/man-already-knows-everything-he-needs-to-know-abou-17990?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:NA:InFocus

Sent from your mom.

Hydra009

This communist satirical article unfairly insults red-blooded Americans who are simply trying to protect America from the rampaging, bloodthristy Muslim hordes.  I mean, these people have a holy book that commands killing, walk around with guns, and think their religion should be the law of the land.  The West has literally never faced such a unique and unprecedented threat.  And secret muslim Obama is in on it.  They're already on the cusp of taking over.  Wake up sheeple!

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Baruch

Proof that reality is irrational ... actual news articles increasingly resemble Onion articles.  One of my favorites is:
http://www.theonion.com/article/buddhist-extremist-cell-vows-to-unleash-tranquilit-34623
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

:rotflmao: 

You are sexy when you are mean. :ppp
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Or Jewish-Portuguese-Dutch guys who are a bit femmy ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

That was addressed to Pickel, sorry I should have quoted.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Well!  Flips back long hair off of high brow ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.