I hereby publicly wish to publicly debate KingJ on the matter of religion. I will prove to KingJ that a belief in Atheism is rational. I have said in my past that I have nothing against religion and I stand by that.
I am going to prove that Atheism is rational, and nothing more
I will debate only under two conditions:
a. The Burden of Proof is on me to convince you that I am rational in the belief that there is no biblical god. If I fail at this attempt, only my belief is at stake, since there are many types of atheism. Thus you also surrender your right to insult my other friends based on their believes.
b. Semantics are to be defined at the beginning of the round, as are basic questions about belief. This is to prevent any of us from moving the goal posts.
The following questions are to be answered before the debate starts:
1. Does god exist?
2. Does god of the bible exist?
3. Does god have to love all his creations?
4. Does god have the power to know anything?
5. Does god have the power to do anything?
6. Does god have the power to contradict himself?
7. Does god have the power to make decisions?
8. Does god have the power to change what is right and wrong?
9. Does god have the power to give freewill to his creations?
10. Does god have the power to be surprised?
11. Does god have the power to be hateful?
11. Does Satan exist?
12. Does your god require worship?
13. Does your god have a divine plan?
14. Is the creation story true?
15. Is Jesus the son of God?
16. Is Jesus God?
17. Is your god perfect?
18. Is the bible meant to be taken literally?
19. Is the god of the Old Testament the same as the god in the New Testament?
20. Do you accept all the answers above as your final answers?