Atheist orgination plans rally to de stigmatize atheists.

Started by Brian37, March 11, 2013, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davka

Madison is an "alternative" town, like Taos, NM, Boulder, CO, Santa Cruz, CA, Asheville, NC, or just about any other mid-sized college town you care to name. If this were happening in Montgomery, AL, I'd be excited.

Brian37

What? Every bit counts. Every atheist organization needs to be plugged. FYI if you look up Alabama you'll find atheist organizations there too. This one just happened to get news coverage I could find.

I mean seriously, when I look back at where atheists were as far as amount of organizations and websites, it has exploded since 01.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Davka

Quote from: "Brian37"What? Every bit counts. Every atheist organization needs to be plugged. FYI if you look up Alabama you'll find atheist organizations there too. This one just happened to get news coverage I could find.

I mean seriously, when I look back at where atheists were as far as amount of organizations and websites, it has exploded since 01.
True dat.

Ok, I'll give a "yippee!" for Madison.

All better.  8-)