News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Rate the latest movie you've seen.

Started by GalacticBusDriver, February 16, 2013, 12:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Godzilla 2000. First time I've seen it since I saw it in theaters 14 years ago. Still just as fun. 8/10, not quite the best in the franchise, but still real damned good.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Nam

Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

wolf39us

Here's everything I've marked as watched on my Trakt.TV for all who are interested lol

http://trakt.tv/user/wolf39us/history/all

Everytime I watch something on Plex, it will automatically be marked seen on here.  The bunch that I have from yesterday were put in manually.

Nam

Everything I watch I rate at imdb.com. I may post one or two movies a day in this topic but all I mainly watch are movies (I watch, maybe, three tv shows a day).

-Nam

Nam

Tentacoli (1977) -- 5/10.

John Huston, Shelley Winters, Bo Hopkins, and Henry Fonda in a Jaws ripoff but not a shark, an octopus.

So sad.

-Nam

Nam

AllPurposeAtheist

13 Sins.. Some fucked up cell phone game for a fortune.. Much better than I thought. You have to accomplish 13 tasks to win and they get more illegal and gruesome as the game progresses..  Starts with eating a fly, but gets into murder and worse..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

I've been watching the series Tyrant, taking place in the Middle East. Excellent series.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Nam

The Bad News Bears Go to Japan (1978) -- 2/10.

Awful.

-Nam

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Nam

Crossing the Bridge (1992) -- 7/10.

-Nam

SGOS

Lucy  10/10

OK, pure Sci Fi/Fantasy, and there may have been plot holes, but I was too captivated to notice.  I really enjoyed this one.  Certainly at the top of this summer's favorites for me.

Nam

Austenland (2013) -- 8/10.

Yes, it's a chick flick but a funny chick flick.

-Nam

SGOS

Quote from: Nam on July 25, 2014, 08:08:30 PM
Austenland (2013) -- 8/10.

Yes, it's a chick flick but a funny chick flick.

-Nam
Check out Lost in Austen.  I love it and it's a chick flick.

Atheon

Lucy. 7/10.

Junk science, but entertaining and fun. Silly, but never boring. The action starts as the movie starts; very little buildup... right into the action. SJ kicks some serious Korean gangster ass. Plus the first half takes place in Taipei, where I live. I recognized most of the locations. In fact, one scene was shot across the street from my friend's apartment!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca