News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Rate the latest movie you've seen.

Started by GalacticBusDriver, February 16, 2013, 12:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo

Quote from: GalacticBusDriver on March 27, 2014, 09:55:11 PM
Those are just white sharks. The one in the movie was a GREAT white!

*ducks*

:biggrin2:
:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

SGOS

Quote from: leo on March 27, 2014, 09:43:39 PM
                                                                                                                                                   The shark of that movie is 25 feet long. In the real life the biggest white sharks grow to about 20 feet long max. The average adult white sharks are about 15 feet long.
On a tour of Universal studios, they show you the man made lake where they filmed Jaws.  Apparently, the ocean views were dubbed in on a blue screen if I understand correctly.  They still have a dock with some exploding oil barrels from the movie, and I can't remember now, but the shark may even leap out of the water.  The studios are an adventure in capitalism.  It's quite remarkable how they do that stuff.

AllPurposeAtheist

Next thing you're gonna say is the shark really didn't eat anyone and didn't eat the helicopter. :eyes:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 27, 2014, 10:21:45 PM
Next thing you're gonna say is the shark really didn't eat anyone and didn't eat the helicopter. :eyes:
I never saw Jaws II, so I can't say whether it actually ate the helicopter, but I'm sure it happens a lot in real life.

AllPurposeAtheist

Uhoh..flight 370..eaten by a 80 foot GREAT BIG SUPER GIANT great white! CALL CNN!

AllPurposeAtheist

CNN BREAKING NEWS: was flight 370 eaten by a great white shark?

leo

In the real life white sharks are Orca bitches. Sometimes in the wild Orcas kill white sharks. Too bad the Orca movie suck.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

stromboli

All I can say is that it was downloaded on Google Incognito and I'm a little worried about explaining it to my wife if the FBI shows up....

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: leo on March 28, 2014, 01:14:44 PM
In the real life white sharks are Orca bitches. Sometimes in the wild Orcas kill white sharks. Too bad the Orca movie suck.
But orcas are cute and cuddly looking. They look like big swimming pandas and they have them at Sea World where they swim in from the sea to do tricks for families and little kids! For GODS sake, what about the children?  /whiney phoney concerned voice

stromboli

Yeah, and Rottweilers are really cute when they are puppies, but i don't look to pet one running around loose.

AllPurposeAtheist

Watched Chyrnoble Diaries again.. fun spooky flick.

AllPurposeAtheist

Watched Dawn of the Dead..much better zomnies than TWD. They were athletic zombies that could run. I don't see how anyone could get caught by WD zombies, but those running zombies were bad ass! :shocked:
Watching The Hills Have Eyes remake.  So far the only good part is the blonde's ass.

the_antithesis

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 27, 2014, 04:09:26 PM
I watched the epic thriller JawsII the true story of the super giant killer great white shark who has an appetite for helicopters and the one teenage girl with her classically trained acting skills saying,  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Spoiler Alert: Roy Schrider killed the super giant killer great white shark in the end.

I like how they scarred the shark to make it scarier.

Christ, hollywood people are so fucking stupid.

the_antithesis

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 28, 2014, 02:21:06 PM
But orcas are cute and cuddly looking. They look like big swimming pandas and they have them at Sea World where they swim in from the sea to do tricks for families and little kids! For GODS sake, what about the children?  /whiney phoney concerned voice

AllPurposeAtheist

CNN propaganda to make people think animals have feelings and don't like being kept in the equivalent of a tea cup...