News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Rate the latest movie you've seen.

Started by GalacticBusDriver, February 16, 2013, 12:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 15, 2019, 01:40:29 PM
https://domesticsuperhero.com/homemade-taco-seasoning/

OK, OK, I'll try it!

Actually, thanks.

Would you like to learn how to make a shrimp roll?  I've gotten good at those...

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 14, 2019, 06:44:55 AM
Guck-e-moley? Looks like snot.
Maybe it's just my generation's tastes (millennial) but I LOVE guac.  And black olives.  And onions.  And any and all peppers.  And onions galore.

My bro likes his tacos with beef, shredded cheese, and a light dolup of salsa.  Irreconcilable differences.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 15, 2019, 02:53:13 PM
Maybe it's just my generation's tastes (millennial) but I LOVE guac.  And black olives.  And onions.  And any and all peppers.  And onions galore.

My bro likes his tacos with beef, shredded cheese, and a light dolup of salsa.  Irreconcilable differences.

Love all but the g-poo...

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 20, 2019, 11:12:58 AM
La repeat.

Well, I finally got shrimp rolls right.  And that's not easy.  I'll give the Nachos  Bell Grande another shot.  Your Taco Seasoning looks pretty good.

Hydra009

In movie news, there's going to be a Matrix 4.

Whoa.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 20, 2019, 07:29:44 PM
In movie news, there's going to be a Matrix 4.

Whoa.

There are movies I haven't followed.  I'm not even sure what Matrix 1 was about.  And no, I don't care.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2019, 07:41:17 PM
There are movies I haven't followed.  I'm not even sure what Matrix 1 was about.  And no, I don't care.
It's about machines that are too stupid to use cows for batteries. Or some animal that doesn't revolt.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 20, 2019, 07:43:47 PM
It's about machines that are too stupid to use cows for batteries. Or some animal that doesn't revolt.

They can't the machines are woke, no fat shaming allowed ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--