Author Topic: TV Series Thread  (Read 40815 times)

Offline Hydra009

Re: TV Series Thread
« Reply #405 on: July 16, 2018, 09:07:34 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, based on this, innit?

I tried to join The wiki-group or whatever it was called, once, years ago.
Great lore.
I got declined.
The wiki group is the source of all things SCP, including Containment Breach.

Online Cavebear

« Reply #406 on: July 17, 2018, 04:36:25 AM »
That looks vaguely like the remake of The Prisoner.  I tried to discuss it with a friend who loved the original (as did I) and he was so annoyed he refused to speak about it.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline trdsf

« Reply #407 on: July 17, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »
That looks vaguely like the remake of The Prisoner.  I tried to discuss it with a friend who loved the original (as did I) and he was so annoyed he refused to speak about it.
The remake was ill-conceived, but not terrible.  I mean, Ian McKellan.  I think they'd've made a better go of it had the remake just been its own thing and not molded as a remake.
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

Online Baruch

« Reply #408 on: July 17, 2018, 07:35:48 PM »
The remake was ill-conceived, but not terrible.  I mean, Ian McKellan.  I think they'd've made a better go of it had the remake just been its own thing and not molded as a remake.

Can't mix American and English languages ;-(  The original was interesting because it wasn't American.

Most original take on the Deep State.  The true Resistance ... "I am not a number!"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:40:50 PM by Baruch »
שלום

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk