Who Needs Angels When Science Gives Us This?

Started by Solitary, July 18, 2015, 08:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

dtq123

B-But nurses are sexy! Do I still get those?
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Gawdzilla Sama

I have a portable defibrillator here already. No need to wait for a drone.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sal1981

What, my hands aren't good enough to give CPR?

Draconic Aiur

Hydra009

If the drone doesn't say "please state the nature of the medical emergency", then someone missed a perfect opportunity.

Termin

What concerns me about that is they took her word for it that he indeed was having a heart attack, and the drone went straight for the defibrillator. there was no visible checking of a heart rate or other vital signs.

Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

Quote from: Termin on July 20, 2015, 12:43:11 PM
  What concerns me about that is they took her word for it that he indeed was having a heart attack, and the drone went straight for the defibrillator. there was no visible checking of a heart rate or other vital signs.

You don't think once the pads were attached the computer could not recognize the heart rate? I am sure it would.

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

well if they had them already no doubt Obama would be using it to smuggle muslims in through the alaskan pipeline….
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on July 20, 2015, 04:13:36 PM
well if they had them already no doubt Obama would be using it to smuggle muslims in through the alaskan pipeline….
You mean to tell me that this is the first you've heard of this?  This is old news..................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Termin

Quote from: aitm on July 20, 2015, 04:12:38 PM
You don't think once the pads were attached the computer could not recognize the heart rate? I am sure it would.

One would hope so, but it didn't specify.
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

dtq123

Seriously though, what is going to happen to my nurses?
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"