News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The black flag of dildos.

Started by pr126, June 29, 2015, 10:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

CNN Spots ‘ISIS Flag’ At Gay Pride Parade, Mistaking Dildos For Arabic
QuoteOf course, when looking closely at the flag, one can plainly see that it does not have any Arabic writing on it, and it is instead, a delightfully unique rendition of several different types of sex toys and dildos. The video has been taken off of CNN’s webpage after, I am assuming, the massive amounts of public mockery, yet here is a small clip.

LOL.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Munch

The funniest part is in the video that was saved to youtube showing CNNs retardation, in the comment section you had some islamic guy yelling about how filthy all homosexuals are and how they are child molesters. i corrected him happily with the story of Mohammad and his underage wife.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

kilodelta

From this day forward, whenever I see the ISIS flag, I will think of dildos.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

PickelledEggs