Cruz:Opposition To Same-Sex Marriage Will Be 'Front And Center' In 2016 Campaign

Started by Munch, June 29, 2015, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

Quote from: platatomi on July 10, 2015, 01:22:45 PM
I can't believe how idiotic trump has been acting. Somewhere I heard it suggested that if he were a secret Democratic operative trying to sabotage the Republican party, he would behave no different. True that.
He's the frontrunner in the latest poll.

Allow me to repeat that so it sinks in, everyone.

Donald Trump is the frontrunner for the republican nomination for president of the United States.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mermaid on July 10, 2015, 04:47:26 PM
He's the frontrunner in the latest poll.

Allow me to repeat that so it sinks in, everyone.

Donald Trump is the frontrunner for the republican nomination for president of the United States.
Good.  And I hope he wins the nomination!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Sylar

Millions of dollars wasted on a campaign that is statistically doomed to fail.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

_Xenu_

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 29, 2015, 06:56:40 PM
I certainly hope the Republicans really do make gay marriage a big issue in the 2016 campaign.  It'd almost certainly make them lose the White House.  Again.
Cruz is possibly stupid enough to do that, but I doubt it: He's just trying to rally the base. Still, even the possibility will prevent him from getting far in the primaries.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Mike Cl

Quote from: _Xenu_ on July 18, 2015, 07:36:22 AM
Cruz is possibly stupid enough to do that, but I doubt it: He's just trying to rally the base. Still, even the possibility will prevent him from getting far in the primaries.
Yeah, I think Curz is really running for his senate seat and building his war chest for Texas.  He knows he will not win the nomination.  But he doesn't care.  In fact, I think most of the repubs are doing the same thing.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?