Dawkins blasts segregation on twitter.

Started by Brian37, March 11, 2013, 06:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote'Who the Hell Do These Muslims Think They Are?'
Quran 3:110
Yusuf Ali:
Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah.

Yes, dhimmitude takes precedence, unless they have the courage and will to stand up for their  principles.
Not many do.

Brian37

Quote from: "pr126"
Quote'Who the Hell Do These Muslims Think They Are?'
Quran 3:110
Yusuf Ali:
Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah.

Hold on now, let me correct this.

"Ye are the worst of peoples, living in a sexist past, enjoying suppression of women, treating them like property, and believing in Allah".

There, that's more accurate.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

pr126

No no no.

Here is  Quran 8:22
For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb,- those who understand not.  (Non Muslims)

Brian37

Quote from: "pr126"No no no.

Here is  Quran 8:22
For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb,- those who understand not.  (Non Muslims)

You know our blasphemy is going to get us a Fatwa, but really what these insecure fuckwads should call it is a "big fat GWAAAAH" because only crybabies threaten like bullies.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

pr126

Citing the Quran is only blasphemous if a non Muslim does it.

Have a look at this: Pact of Umar
(see item # 4)

Oh, and #12. What do you] make of that?
Here is  a clue: The yellow star of David the Nazis imposed on the Jews. (Nothing new under the Sun.)

Brian37

Quote from: "pr126"Citing the Quran is only blasphemous if a non Muslim does it.

Have a look at this: Pact of Umar
(see item # 4)

Here is a middle finger for these insecure assholes. FUCK YOU! How's that?

pr126

QuoteHere is a middle finger for these insecure assholes. FUCK YOU! How's that?
The US administration would strongly disagree with you.

Brian37

Quote from: "pr126"
QuoteHere is a middle finger for these insecure assholes. FUCK YOU! How's that?
The US administration would strongly disagree with you.

Huh? Look I know our government has to deal with these pricks, but they also protect my freedom of speech so long term, I think ridicule will pull these monkeys out of their dark ages. Christianity had it's Age Of Enlightenment, and with enough pressure so can Islam.

pr126

QuoteChristianity had it's Age Of Enlightenment, and with enough pressure so can Islam.
Yeah, right.
As far as I can see, not one, in ANY western government has the courage or the will to do it.
Not one.
Those who do, get shot down in flames.
Their political career is over. Ostracized, marginalized, they are enemies of the state.