I'm a new philosopher in the community.

Started by singulorum, June 26, 2015, 11:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sal1981

the_antithesis

Quote from: popsthebuilder on June 29, 2015, 04:28:08 PM
Not going anywhere and not forcing you to read or participate.

Why so negative?

Because I'm sick of your kind. We get a new twat like you every three weeks. Some wanker who thinks they're the first one to show us this uninteresting bullshit. As soon as you leave, another one exactly like you will pop up. In a month we'll forget your name and we certainly won't remember anything you said. We won't remember you saying it, anyway, because you are just like the last fifty wankers who've come here this year alone.

So I'm negative because we'd just shut the last one like you up and now here you are doing the exact same thing as the last one.

Stop shitting on our lawn.

Go away.

Solitary

"Why so negative?" Are you really so stupid you don't know? You're not preaching to the choir here mental defective. Why don't you ask your all knowledgeable God why we are negative towards you? No ones making you come here or read our posts either, are they?  :wall:  :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mike Cl

Quote from: popsthebuilder on June 29, 2015, 02:36:33 PM
You refute the very core of existence due to the inability to fit it into a flawed perception.

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk
Actually, that is exactly what you are doing.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: popsthebuilder on June 29, 2015, 03:43:44 PM
No ass. Faith is saying fuck self preservation in a selfish sense, and is only for the advancement of the greater good.

Pride is thinking you as an individual are better than another individual or group and is never the truth.
I don't claim some high up status over nonbelievers. I just relate to them due to my past beliefs and methodical approach to reality. I sin daily if not more. I am a hypocrite in that I actually understand and do not always conform. I am in no way better than anyone else. I have always thought this and always will. Quite the opposite of pride. I completely agree with most of sciences observations, I just see them differently.

I never claimed any sort of magic, or special knowledge. We all have it. Some don't pay attention to it or desregard it as you stated.

Intuition by itself isn't the answer. It takes first instinct or intuitial coupled with the breakdown of every single scenario with direct relevence in a wholly marally right perspective with the ability to catch manipulative, negative, selfish motives defore they become intertwined in the conclusion.

When you write this crap, are you drunk, or high?  Is that the 'marally' right perspective you have?  Must be.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

popsthebuilder

Sober as a judge and less clouded by society.

Shiranu

Quote... and less clouded by society.

Well, at least he admits he is a nutjob.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aitm

sometimes we need to be reminded how off the rail nuts some people can be.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on June 29, 2015, 05:49:34 PM
sometimes we need to be reminded how off the rail nuts some people can be.
Ain't than the Truth.  This guy is quite the case.  Whatever it is he is taking it must be some heavy duty stuff!

eylul

Why dont we go to religious pages and try to make them unbeliever? Why do religious people do that always? Why they dont give a shit about what we believe? I think this is rude. They are insane about religion. This is sickness.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on June 29, 2015, 08:00:00 PM
We all have sickness unto death ...
And some, like Søren Kierkegaard, go nuts over their mortality and invent a god to "solve" that.

Baruch

If Søren Kierkegaard wanted to make a real leap of faith, he needed to join the circus and to trapeze ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.