News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

ISIS: An Army Of Psychopaths

Started by pr126, June 21, 2015, 12:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Link put in spoiler because it's VERY NSFW
Click only if you can stomach very gory and bloody images.
-PickelledEggs

[spoiler] ISIS: An Army Of Psychopaths [/spoiler]

QuoteClinically speaking a psychopath is someone who is mentally ill. They are unable to empathize with the pain of other human beings and have a very extreme degree of antisocial behavior. The vast majority of serial killers are psychopaths. They derive a perverse degree of pleasure from torturing and brutalizing innocent human beings. And they feel no guilt over their destructive actions visited upon others.

ISIS may be the largest collection of psychopaths in the world. No where is there a great
collection of perverts and sadists to be found on the planet.

Let’s spend a few moments cataloging the sadism of ISIS.

ISIS is not islamic  - Obama

Munch

Fucking hell, I wish you gave a warning about that link, what that psychopath had displayed on the ground in front of him.

Don't click link unless you can stomach something really unsettling. I almost lost my meal just then.

Fucked up..
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

Quote from: pr126 on June 21, 2015, 12:54:10 PM
ISIS: An Army Of Psychopaths

ISIS is not islamic  - Obama
I agree completely with your assessment, they are psychopaths, and religious extremists that are so delusional they think they will go to heaven and have 72 virgins when they can't get any sex now because of their stupid dogma. Same as pedophile priests that become perverts because of celibacy, and teen agers with hormones gone wild that rape or can't wait to get married to have sex and get pregnant because of religious "moral" dogma that says just say NO! Even in women and men's prisons, even heterosexuals have to have relief and intimacy. Religion is a mental disease  shared by the majority of people, and we wonder why the world is so fucked up. It's normal for people to want pleasure not pain, even though in the past I got into a little fetish S&M, but it really made me sad to see scars on my partner who liked it. I think it was a result of being molested and an attempt to rape her that hurt by a step father who wanted her to like men because she was androgynous and liked girls.   
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Ace101

Quote from: Solitary on June 21, 2015, 02:45:30 PM
I agree completely with your assessment, they are psychopaths, and religious extremists that are so delusional they think they will go to heaven and have 72 virgins when they can't get any sex now because of their stupid dogma. Same as pedophile priests that become perverts because of celibacy, and teen agers with hormones gone wild that rape or can't wait to get married to have sex and get pregnant because of religious "moral" dogma that says just say NO! Even in women and men's prisons, even heterosexuals have to have relief and intimacy. Religion is a mental disease  shared by the majority of people, and we wonder why the world is so fucked up. It's normal for people to want pleasure not pain, even though in the past I got into a little fetish S&M, but it really made me sad to see scars on my partner who liked it. I think it was a result of being molested and an attempt to rape her that hurt by a step father who wanted her to like men because she was androgynous and liked girls.
I believe authoritarian belief systems like that of Islamic and Christian fundamentalists are anti-pleasure across the board, because people who are deprived of pleasure are easier to control and brainwash, and not see any better pleasure in life than mindlessly serving "God" or whoever's in charge. This is something common in cults and authoritarian states. Religious fundamentalists also view women as 'property' of her father who's sole reason for existence is producing heirs - so women being allowed to have sex out of wedlock, or display their beauty in public are viewed as dishonoring their family.

There's also evidence though that unhealthy sexual repression leads to sexual deviancy - serial killers like Ed Gein come to mind, as do the child molesting priests

SGOS

Islam seems to breed an unusually large number of psychopaths.  Of course, Muslims and Ben Aflfeck will say, "This isn't true.  I just seems like it's true."

pr126

Quote from: SGOS on June 22, 2015, 07:43:18 AM
Islam seems to breed an unusually large number of psychopaths.  Of course, Muslims and Ben Aflfeck will say, "This isn't true.  I just seems like it's true."
That is because the founder of Islam was a deranged psychopath, and the religion commands Muslims to emulate him. Quran 33:21

If you read Sirat Rasool ( the biography of Muhammad) by Ibn Ishaq you would find out that Muhammad, the Perfect Man has done all that ISIS is doing now, and more.

The book is freely available on the net, a downloadable PDF file.

PickelledEggs

Is terrorism the people that act out in violence? or the ones that perpetuate the message or memory of terror?

Green Bottle

Thats a pretty gruesome image in that link  pr, and not everyone could look at it without feeling sick. but it shows you just how far some religious nutters will go, the atrocities they are prepared to commit in the name of their god.
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''