News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

New Topic: Fat Waiters in Shorts

Started by aitm, June 13, 2015, 07:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A few years back life gave us a speed bump and we had to step back and enjoy more blue collar restaurants. Now before you get all uppity at that, my father was a mason who had six kids. We ate grilled bologna sandwiches 4 days a week. When I started to work with him we ate grilled bologna five days a week.

The cheapest cut of meat for any family was some type of roast which is what we had 20 of 30 nights a month.

So my wife and I both worked hard and started to enjoy the finer restaurants that our towns offered us. So back to the story line, this little blue collar we found has a nice 17.00 Prime Rib..not a GREAT prime rib, but a nice prime rib for 17 bucks. I have had some spectacular prime rib such as at the Eagles Nest in York Pa. which is for 24 bucks but I would pay 40 for:  http://www.eaglesnestyork.com/#!creations-and-steaks/c1ffd

Anyhoo, the whole point of this topic is that we all have our own picadillios' some we like and some we can't help. Mine is, unless the restaurant is a "theme" based restaurant, I don't want to be served by some fat fuck wearing shorts.  We have our little waitress whom I love cause the first time we met her I gave her some shit and she tossed it right back at me…..I loved her right off the bat. So I want my waitress okay? So what?

Why does this fucker get all pissed off at me? I want my waitress sorry pal. Do I have to say, you're not that good? Do I have to say, maybe wear a clean fucking shirt? Do i have to say, "hey" I prefer bouncing breasts on females?

Or can I just say, "hey, I don't want to be served by fat waiters in shorts okay"?     ?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

And the moral to the story is you want perky tits serving you a slab of dead cow instead of some fat dude in a dirty shirt and shorts who probably hasn't washed his hands since 2012 after jerking off to Miss Perkytits..

Gawd! You're so picky! :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 13, 2015, 08:01:30 PM
And the moral to the story is you want perky tits serving you a slab of dead cow instead of some fat dude in a dirty shirt and shorts who probably hasn't washed his hands since 2012 after jerking off to Miss Perkytits..

whew! and I thought I was being a jerk...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

aitm

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 13, 2015, 09:51:44 PM
Doctor Ruth would approve. .
Hey, I love that lil jew. Okay okay,,,my goodness I can hear the righteous indignation already. I love the lil squat quirky woman of jewish ancestry who give the up and up about sex to those who are still sniffing their sisters or brothers panties.

Munch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 13, 2015, 08:01:30 PM

I know right, I'd personally have nothing against a big hairy bear of a man in shorts serving my food.

Mmm Mmmmmm!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SGOS

Sometimes you just get attached to a waitress.  My ex and I used to go to this small restaurant, where there may have only been one waitress.  At least, there was this one older woman who always waited on us.  She was so nice to us.  We both loved her.  They served a big meal of prawns, and sometimes my wife and I would order just one dinner and split it.  The waitress would bring us two plates, and on her own, she even fixed an extra salad because splitting a salad is kind of awkward.  One Valentines Day, instead of leaving her a tip, we left her a small box of chocolates.  I didn't know what her reaction would be, but the next time we went there, she talked about it and seemed genuinely touched.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: SGOS on June 14, 2015, 07:59:49 AM
Sometimes you just get attached to a waitress.  My ex and I used to go to this small restaurant, where there may have only been one waitress.  At least, there was this one older woman who always waited on us.  She was so nice to us.  We both loved her.  They served a big meal of prawns, and sometimes my wife and I would order just one dinner and split it.  The waitress would bring us two plates, and on her own, she even fixed an extra salad because splitting a salad is kind of awkward.  One Valentines Day, instead of leaving her a tip, we left her a small box of chocolates.  I didn't know what her reaction would be, but the next time we went there, she talked about it and seemed genuinely touched.
It might have been a good idea to find out that she was deathly allergic to chocolate dontcha think? :eek:

AllPurposeAtheist

Every time I see this thread I think of Fats Waller. .
https://youtu.be/2_54swZd4s0

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 14, 2015, 08:20:47 AM
It might have been a good idea to find out that she was deathly allergic to chocolate dontcha think? :eek:

Naw, it was strictly about the thought behind it.  If she was allergic, she wouldn't eat it.  We were just sending her a message of appreciation.