Dr. Ruth: being naked with a man is like playing in traffic.

Started by Valigarmander, June 10, 2015, 05:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valigarmander

Quote from: Solitary on June 10, 2015, 09:58:52 PM
How many women get a kick out of getting a guy aroused and then say no for the fun of it? We used to call them prick teasers. Why would any woman lead a man on until they are naked in bed and say no unless she is being an ass? Would a guy do that?  A woman should be able to say no, but leading men on to the point of being naked in bed is pretty damned stupid in my opinion.  Just kidding girls, because women wouldn't do that, would they? When men are aroused and can't ejaculate it hurts like hell ladies. Don't girls and woman like sex, or is it just a game for them to make men hurt? Maybe if society didn't look down on woman that like sex and call them whores, or woman that hate men, this wouldn't be a problem.
Is this something that's happened to you before? Because I can't say it has for me. Though I have been asked to stop because it's getting too sensitive or it's starting to hurt, or because she's tired and needs to take a break, and I can imagine a number of other legitimate reasons a woman (or man) would have to halt intercourse, as opposed to her just being a tease.

In any case, I don't think wanting to nut is a good enough reason to continue fucking a woman when she's telling you to stop.

aitm

I think what the good Dr is saying, and I think correctly, is that the time to decide you don't want to have sex is best done before  you are naked and guiding a dick into you, humping a little and then changing your mind. In other words, if other words actually need to be offered, "Think BEFORE you fuck". I agree with  the good lady.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solitary on June 10, 2015, 09:58:52 PM
How many women get a kick out of getting a guy aroused and then say no for the fun of it? We used to call them prick teasers. Why would any woman lead a man on until they are naked in bed and say no unless she is being an ass? Would a guy do that?  A woman should be able to say no, but leading men on to the point of being naked in bed is pretty damned stupid in my opinion.  Just kidding girls, because women wouldn't do that, would they? When men are aroused and can't ejaculate it hurts like hell ladies. Don't girls and woman like sex, or is it just a game for them to make men hurt? Maybe if society didn't look down on woman that like sex and call them whores, or woman that hate men, this wouldn't be a problem.

I wouldn't know where to begin to answer to this^ bullshit, however as you sound like a horny 15 year old teenager who sees girls as some rival team in this post, I don't think an answer is necessary at all. Let's try again later when you feel like an adult.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Sal1981

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 10, 2015, 07:06:18 PM
Well. .the good doctor makes a point. . Don't be getting naked in bed with someone and THEN  saying no unless you're looking for an argument. .
Tell that to married people :lol:

AllPurposeAtheist

I guess the old adage that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure is soooooooo old fashioned.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

TomFoolery

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 11, 2015, 01:58:15 PM
I guess the old adage that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure is soooooooo old fashioned.

It's not, I just don't see how it applies in this case, because it assumes a man almost has no other option than to force a woman into sex if he sees her naked, as if he's incapable of controlling his impulses.

I get it, you play with fire, you may get burned. Men aren't fire. They are living, sentient beings with free will and a capacity to make conscious decisions, and sorry, I don't buy the notion that an erect penis overrides all intelligent thought and understanding of consequences. When we keep acting like "it's bound to happen" that just keeps ensuring that it does. In this day and age in most Western countries, reasonable people wouldn't tell a battered housewife that it's her fault she gets beaten if she knows her husband has a violent temper and she does things that make him angry. 50 years ago, most people would. So what society needs is an attitude shift, not more victim blaming.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

aitm

My father often told me, "In any arrangement, whoever has the most to loose, needs to shoulder the most responsibility to ensure the arrangement is met to the approval of both sides. It may seem unfair, but not only is it foolish, but dangerous, to entrust your welfare to someone else."

If your going to play with snakes......

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hijiri Byakuren

So apparently when you get a stiffy, the only solution is sex. Under no circumstances could you possibly settle for jerking off or *le gaspe* waiting awhile.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 11, 2015, 07:49:53 PM
So apparently when you get a stiffy, the only solution is sex. Under no circumstances could you possibly settle for jerking off or *le gaspe* waiting awhile.
Hey--Five Fingered Mary is like the EverReady Bunny--ever ready!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Solitary

Quote from: Valigarmander on June 11, 2015, 04:50:21 AM
Is this something that's happened to you before? Because I can't say it has for me. Though I have been asked to stop because it's getting too sensitive or it's starting to hurt, or because she's tired and needs to take a break, and I can imagine a number of other legitimate reasons a woman (or man) would have to halt intercourse, as opposed to her just being a tease.

In any case, I don't think wanting to nut is a good enough reason to continue fucking a woman when she's telling you to stop.
I was talking about women that get a kick out of being prick teasers not every woman. I had a bisexual androgynous girlfriend that had a medical condition that resulted in her having a very small and short vagina that it hurt if she had sex with a guy that got too rough. Simple solution, she got on top so she could control it. I have had women that didn't lubricate and it hurt and I stopped. I thought I was making it clear I was talking about woman that like to play games with men because they think it is funny to work a guy up and say "STOP!" When I was a teenager it was agreed that when women said stop they meant yes, but were afraid to get pregnant. Why am I always misunderstood here, don't I explain well enough, or is it because I'm a hedonist and don't go by societal rules of conduct between consenting adults. I've only had one woman complain about sex with me, and she said I feel so dirty after she had an orgasm that bought the backboard down on the bed when she pulled on it. If two people are consenting adults and clean, anything goes in my opinion. I had an older woman ask me if I thought sex was dirty----I told her only if it is done correctly and uncivilized. Now, she was foaming at the mouth.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 11, 2015, 08:48:34 AM
I wouldn't know where to begin to answer to this^ bullshit, however as you sound like a horny 15 year old teenager who sees girls as some rival team in this post, I don't think an answer is necessary at all. Let's try again later when you feel like an adult.

You have been nasty to me since you have came here. I'm 73 years old and hardly horny anymore after having prostate cancer and unable to get turned on anymore. I was a horny teen ager, middle aged man, and old man until I had cancer. You make it sound like there is something wrong about a man being horny---care to explain why? I don't think of women as rivals even when I was young and horny, and the girls and woman I knew were gay, bisexual, straight, prostitutes (the first time at 14 years old.), what people call whores, cunts, pigs, that enjoyed sex and didn't cut down men like you do with me all the time. What is your problem with me? I'm no Saint, and I don't give a damned about my reputation, and I'm sure not looking for your approval.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solitary on June 11, 2015, 11:38:18 PM
You have been nasty to me since you have came here. I'm 73 years old and hardly horny anymore after having prostate cancer and unable to get turned on anymore. I was a horny teen ager, middle aged man, and old man until I had cancer. You make it sound like there is something wrong about a man being horny---care to explain why? I don't think of women as rivals even when I was young and horny, and the girls and woman I knew were gay, bisexual, straight, prostitutes (the first time at 14 years old.), what people call whores, cunts, pigs, that enjoyed sex and didn't cut down men like you do with me all the time. What is your problem with me? I'm no Saint, and I don't give a damned about my reputation, and I'm sure not looking for your approval.

No, I haven't been nasty to you. But I can be if you insist.

I also think something is wrong with you at the moment. You are usually not like this. You are acting stupid. I don't mean, 'you stupid!', I mean you are acting like an under capacitated person, you have no idea what is going on and giving some meaningless reactions, posting pure bullshit.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

I think we can all see that if one or more of the potential sexual partners is going to change their mind, it's always better to do this sooner than later. The sooner in the process, the less awkward and unpleasant the experience is. That's a no brainer.
But there is no 'one-moment' in which a person's autonomy and right to change his/her mind stops being relevant. Not when you've been invited in for coffee. Not when you're naked. And not when you're actually doing the deed. Is it unpleasant, unsatisfying and awkward to stop at such a moment? Undoubtedly, but that's the chance you take when you try to have sex with a human with cognition and a will and choices of his/her own.
Now, it may be easy for me to talk like this; never having been asked to stop in the moment of passion... And I can imagine it not being nice or even easy to come to a complete stop... But once consent, at any time in the process, is out the window; you should stop. If the places were turned, and you change your mind, no matter how unpleasant that may be for your partner, you'd want them to stop as well. Simple as that.

Consent is a fairly simple matter.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Solitary

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 12, 2015, 04:45:22 AM
No, I haven't been nasty to you. But I can be if you insist.

I also think something is wrong with you at the moment. You are usually not like this. You are acting stupid. I don't mean, 'you stupid!', I mean you are acting like an under capacitated person, you have no idea what is going on and giving some meaningless reactions, posting pure bullshit.
I know there is something wrong with you, and you are always like this with me. What the hell does it mean: "under capacitated." I don't know what's going on? And you do. Maybe they seem meaningless to you because you are projecting on to me your own neurosis.  You are always looking for a fight with me for some reason, please explain why you are not a happy person with me. I could care less what your opinions are and the drivel you post, but I do care when you make personal judgments of me like some self-righteous religious fanatic. You were told to get off your high horse by another person at this forum, it was good advice you should consider.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Solitary on June 12, 2015, 09:37:23 AM
I know there is something wrong with you, and you are always like this with me. What the hell does it mean: "under capacitated." I don't know what's going on? And you do. Maybe they seem meaningless to you because you are projecting on to me your own neurosis.  You are always looking for a fight with me for some reason, please explain why you are not a happy person with me. I could care less what your opinions are and the drivel you post, but I do care when you make personal judgments of me like some self-righteous religious fanatic. You were told to get off your high horse by another person at this forum, it was good advice you should consider.

You are spewing bullshit and you are getting the reaction you deserve. Before you got that reaction because of the stunt you pulled with new members. I am sick of your 'she is being mean to me' whining and playing the victim.

You are writing sexist, meaningless drivel in this thread. Something a 15 year old kid would write. That's what I meant with my first post. Read your own posts. It's bullshit. I'll give the same reaction to anyone who writes that. You don't hold some special place. Stop trying to make this something more than it is.