News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just another reason...I don't want kids

Started by commonsense822, March 09, 2013, 09:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh cut the crap folks..there's nothing morally superior to wanting nor not wanting kids. Each position has benefits so it comes down to EVERYONE'S parents had at least 1 kid either by choice or by accident. You're here one way or the other. Be glad your parental units copulated or go jump off a bridge and quit whining.. :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

wolf39us

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Oh cut the crap folks..there's nothing morally superior to wanting nor not wanting kids. Each position has benefits so it comes down to EVERYONE'S parents had at least 1 kid either by choice or by accident. You're here one way or the other. Be glad your parental units copulated or go jump off a bridge and quit whining.. :lol:

What's your point?  What does "everyone's parents had at least 1 child" have to do with anything?  What my parents chose to do has zero to do with me, my opinions or much of anything really.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "wolf39us"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Oh cut the crap folks..there's nothing morally superior to wanting nor not wanting kids. Each position has benefits so it comes down to EVERYONE'S parents had at least 1 kid either by choice or by accident. You're here one way or the other. Be glad your parental units copulated or go jump off a bridge and quit whining.. :lol:

What's your point?  What does "everyone's parents had at least 1 child" have to do with anything?  What my parents chose to do has zero to do with me, my opinions or much of anything really.
Generally, not every time, but generally most 'I don't want kids' threads come over as pretentious nonsense of how not having kids is morally and intellectually superior to all us fuckers pumping out baby after unwanted baby and how kids are such little assholes and blah, blah, blah..
Now, if this personally offends you wolf then please grow a thicker skin.
Not having kids is just not having kids and the same holds for having them. I just get tired of the phony intellectual mental jerking off over it.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Generally, not every time, but generally most 'I don't want kids' threads come over as pretentious nonsense of how not having kids is morally and intellectually superior to all us fuckers pumping out baby after unwanted baby and how kids are such little assholes and blah, blah, blah..
Now, if this personally offends you wolf then please grow a thicker skin.
Not having kids is just not having kids and the same holds for having them. I just get tired of the phony intellectual mental jerking off over it.

Man, wait 'til you read this blog.  The superiority complex thrown around there must be read to be believed.

There's a member at a music forum I post at who is virulently anti-child/parent.  It's so extreme I often think he must be  a Poe who lost his way and wound up there.  But no ... he really feels the way he does.  It's pathetic that some folk cannot settle for "live and let live" -- those folk who must chastise others for not sharing their own exact opinions.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Farroc

Yeah, I hate(most) kids.
"The idea of getting a, y\'know, syringe full of heroin and shooting it in the vein under my cock right now seems like almost a productive act." -Bill Hicks

Plu

Quote from: "Farroc"Yeah, I hate(most) kids.

You are a kid. You don't get to have an opinion on the subject yet :P

ParaGoomba Slayer

Quote from: "commonsense822"And as I'm driving down the street I see shadowy figures running across the street, just beyond my headlights.  As I get closer I realize there is a small mob of children...and these little fucks made a roadblock of snow in the middle of the road.  I pulled up closer to see if there was any way I could get around it, but they piled it 4 ft high and I drive a Taurus, so no luck.  As I'm maneuvering my three point turn in the middle of the road these demon children start throwing rocks, snowballs, and literally coming up to the car and hitting it.  Pretty much, I felt like I was in a modern New England, Lord of the Flies reenactment.

Honestly, that's fucking sweet.

I should be getting a much better job than the one I currently have soon, so a few pay checks in I'll start looking further into getting a vasectomy. Whenever I feel like shit, I remind myself that I won't ever have to deal with kids and I feel great.
[size=150]Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision.[/size]

[size=150]Your liberty to swing your fist ends just where my nose begins. This is very simple reasoning that is applied to everything, EXCEPT infant circumcision for some stupid fucking reason.[/size]