Tricky Ricky joins the clown car too.

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, June 04, 2015, 09:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh happy days are here again. .The republican presidential clown car isn't half full yet, but wait!  'Mr. What agencies am I gonna kill and I prayed for rain' and who by the way can't seem to get the indictment of corruption in office to go away and who said, "“If we’re going to revive this American dream again, we need a president who provides leadership that transcends the petty partisanship of the last few years â€" someone that’s been tested,” the former Texas governor said in a campaign video on the site. “We need a president that tells the American people the truth.”"
:lol: If EVER there was a more self-disqualifying bid for the white house Trixy would be it, but come on Texas!  Make your wishes known. .America needs another half assed former Texas governor as OUR president! 

Oh, I forgot to mention he's running again. . 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Well what's wrong with being for being for oil companies and providing jobs, or abusing your authority and being caught doing it, and then signing a bill to cut funds from the people that are witch hunting poor Ricky who is an expert (being sarcastic!) on our government entities he wants to demolish if he is president? He is for big business that are destroying our environment, but providing so many jobs for the poor with the trickle down economy while they remain poor and need 2 or 3 jobs to survive without those free benefits that they themselves get free that run the companies, and he is a Good Christian for Christ's sake, give him a break.  :biggrin2:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Yes..as a former resident of Texas during the Trixy administration I can attest to how great things were going for me.  I lived in a shed and lost about 65 pounds. . Yup..those were the good old days. .Starvation and misery. .

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteOn Saturday, accompanied by decorated war heroes, he will motorcycle to a Harley Davidson-themed Republican barbecue in the early-voting state of Iowa. His ride will raise funds to give puppies to military veterans. Few others pander with such style.

Oh boy!  Just weeks after the fiasco in Waco he's having a Harley themed BBQ.. I wonder if he's going to wear the Bandito's colors.. 

Solitary

He better, unless he wants the shit kicked out of him if wears any other biker's colors.  :fU:

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on June 04, 2015, 12:49:32 PM
He better, unless he wants the shit kicked out of him if wears any other biker's colors.  :fU:
Now I'm fantasizing about just that. .

trdsf

So there are at least twenty declared Republicans (counting the ones the media have pre-decided have no chance so they're not covering), and ten declared Democrats (same), and of course the usual collection of cranks, weirdos, and maybe one stray person you really wish had more support.

My dream scenario is that no one goes into the Republican convention with the nomination clinched.  I would love to see the blood-letting and gut-spilling that would bring about.  Especially if Trump descends upon it and tries to present himself as a "reasonable" (and I use that word quite wrongly) alternative to the ones remaining.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Solitary

The American Dream has flown away with the Tooth Fairy.

ThinkingChicken

Ah the four year Olympic circus known as the Republican primaries isn't too far away. Who will win the gold for most batshit insane statement?  Will Dr. Ben Carson prove that a rookie has what it takes to be an elite at creating lies that pander to the Tea Party?  Find out next time!

AllPurposeAtheist

GOD! If Michelle Bachmann would just throw her wig into the ring again. .  I used GOD only metaphorically..