News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Forum's social media thread

Started by PickelledEggs, June 03, 2015, 11:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Hey guys. I've been pretty actively posting things on the facebook page/inviting friends to "like" the page to try and get good new active users. Luckily we do have a few new members on here... not sure if they found out about the site via facebook, but the page has gained a few (a small few) more followers on facebook.

Just a reminder to anyone that has facebook and already posts atheism-related things on their facebook profile...

if you could share some of the posts from the Forum social page

That would be great.

Also, if you have a link you think would be a good thing to post on the facebook page, let one of the facebook moderators know and we can post it for you.

TomFoolery

How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

stromboli

Social? Does this mean I have get dressed?  :32:

Johan

Yeah... Wish I could, but still in the closet... Yeah...
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Mermaid

Quote from: Johan on September 18, 2015, 10:34:03 PM
Yeah... Wish I could, but still in the closet... Yeah...
You're WHAT?!

I KNEW IT. After 11 years of marriage, you think you know a guy.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

stromboli