Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Deceit Of Islam Part One.

Started by Canadian Atheist, May 30, 2015, 04:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canadian Atheist

Munch

I like the direction your going.

I would say the music and audio should be looked at though, maybe try an episode without background music and see what it's like?

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Canadian Atheist

Yeah i've heard that a few times, its going to be lowered on the next videos

Munch

cool. I like the presentation and overall.

Adburraheem Green is such a piece of shit, your typical preacher type, but with the twist that he turned his back on his own country to accept the irrational mentality of the quran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2iXVuQofLY

This guy could become the uks version of fred phelps.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Canadian Atheist

It seems like you can make alot of money if your white and are willing to preach islam lol

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Canadian Atheist on May 30, 2015, 05:36:17 PM
It seems like you can make alot of money if your white and are willing to preach islam lol

I agree with this. Especially if you were born in a Christian country.

Also, your video seems fine to me.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

I didn't know about this guy. Iyyyh.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

dtq123

Intro Music: Good
Outro Music: Great
Music during everything else: Bad
(Got a headache trying to listen to you and music XD)
Arguments: Great
(Scratch that: Needs appeal to emotions or consequences for those deeply ingrained)
Lack of Eye Contact: Bad
(Do you have a desk? You might want to set down your computer on a desk in front of you, under camera might work)

Overall: Great Work Man

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Canadian Atheist

When you say bad eye contact are you talking about when I'm reading off my laptop?