News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

ShiaChat : A referral

Started by Belial, March 09, 2013, 11:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belial

I came here from another forum, shiachat.com

A person named Rational Thinker was banned there.  Before he was banned, he mentioned that I could find him here.  So here I am.

Does anyone know where rational thinker may be?

Sleeper

I'm sure they'll make themselves known. But it's not me.

Meanwhile, tell us a bit about yourself.
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

the_antithesis

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without permission and rip the tags of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

mendacium remedium

"Let there be no compulsion in religion, for truth is clear from error" - Quran
Apostasy Islam]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oKXh2oy8E[/url]

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world\'s most influential persons may surprise some readers ... but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."
? Michael H. Hart]

[size=150]"The cure for ignorance is to question" -Muhammed(pbuh)[/size]

Sleeper

So, Belial, gotta ask...

...wwwhat's so intriguing about MR?
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Belial"A person named Rational Thinker
Quote from: "mendacium remedium"That's me.

:-?

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "mendacium remedium"That's me.

Welcome Belial. These forums really are great. Even as a theist although people do not agree with my views here, they give me that freedom of speech that was lacking in other forums.
Haha, interesting. I hear from some theists that we restrict their speech here.  :rollin:
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Belial

Quote from: "Sleeper"So, Belial, gotta ask...

...wwwhat's so intriguing about MR?

Nothing in particular.  He was in an Islamic forum where he was...essentially banned for having deviant views.  It kind of interrupted our discussion, so I came here to see if he would like to continue, or start a new.

If anyone is interested, we have come from ShiaChat.com, all are welcome to have a look.

Belial

May I ask, how many posts I will need to make before being able to talk in other sections of the forum?

PopeyesPappy

You can post in other parts of the forum now. You need 10 posts to start a topic anyplace other than introductions though.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Belial

Thank you. :Hangman:  :popcorn:

Belial

I still cant seem to post replies in certain topics.

For example I would like to reply to a post in the Islam section about 72 virgins

Belial

I will have a look around the site for any post count prerequisites.